Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Is it true that Waxwork has only released 4 new records this year? And we are in month 8 out of a possible 12 in this year!
Pressing plant issues do suck!

Chin up Waxwork!
In the next 4 months you get to hopefully release another 7 announced releases! Or leave some for next year to decrease the pain people's cash flow will suffer when you will release all of those together with Hellraiser and The Box of Souls from Mondo/DWRC...
And then there is Mondocon for some. Black Friday for others. 4 more Italian corkers from DWRC. Christine, Cujo, ...
By monsterworship
Bezulsqy wrote:Next week the repress of Rosemary Baby is going up.
And another new release. Not sure if it is a release they have already teased.
But because of the retweet they did about the new IT movie I wouldn't be surprised they are releasing that score next week...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWQMcPjl04 ... orkrecords

the new IT score is already up for preorder from WaterTower and an exclusive color from FYI so that is unlikely. Maybe the original.
By 334578rpm
monsterworship wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote:Next week the repress of Rosemary Baby is going up.
And another new release. Not sure if it is a release they have already teased.
But because of the retweet they did about the new IT movie I wouldn't be surprised they are releasing that score next week...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWQMcPjl04 ... orkrecords

the new IT score is already up for preorder from WaterTower and an exclusive color from FYI so that is unlikely. Maybe the original.
Pino Donaggio’s Don’t Look Now.
By ChrisMcQueen007
334578rpm wrote:Pino Donaggio’s Don’t Look Now.
Hm, but would that qualify as "another, soon to be announced, new release"?
To me the upcoming release sounds more like something they have not yet officially announced but maybe I'm reading too much into it.
By Hatter313
I think given the fact the fact that they did salems lot already, that the remake is coming out next week, and the fact that we know there is at least one more Stephen king related release in works from that tweet a few weeks back about him approving the art (with a balloon emoji) I think it's safe to say that Richard bellis' IT score is in the works. That being said, if king just approved the art a few weeks back, depending on printer lead time I doubt that this is what's being announced unless it's a deep pre order.
By Mateo Sanboval
No It of any vintage? Rough day for the clown.
By Hatter313
Hahahaha.

I'm almost positive they are releases the original score at some point. All the necessary business connections are already there and there's been some hints. But I'm sure it's probably for next year