Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
The what!!!!! Excuse me while I go to mondo and get angry about something I'm going to end up spending money on. Brb
By bpwlogan
I just got my shipping notice that my standard edition is in the mail. I thought it was going to be a few weeks, so this was good news. I guess the repress will be a few months though.
By ChrisMcQueen007
Good news!

For the repress it said "will be shipping out in approx. 2 months". So I guess it depends on if the pressing plant is extremely busy or just busy.
By bpwlogan
I'm just glad they did a repress Chris. That alone flipped off the flippers:)
By ScoJo
Guys!

After enquiring, I've also received my $14 shipping refund (to the UK, on the deluxe version) along with a nice apologetic email from WW. So $35 shipping for a beefy deluxe package I can live with, pretty happy here at ScoJo Towers.

Now...where's the damn rekkid!!?? Heh heh.
By DigitalHiss
I'm eager to start seeing the deluxe version show up on my ig feed...no shipping confirmation email for me yet..
By ScoJo
@Digital -

My impression is that the standard version (1st press) was ready to go, and it will be 3-4wks for the deluxe (1st press!) to ship.

Then a couple months longer or more for the 2nd press.
By DigitalHiss
Ahh thanks..I don't remember reading that..I assumed both versions were in stock and ready on that first run since I didn't read otherwise on the WW site.

That will alleviate me refreshing my email at least for a few weeks!
By static14
I have. The snow variant has noise on side a for a bit and side b for even longer. I know @scojo's copy is the same. I'm waiting on a replacement now. :(
By deafmetal
^That is really disappointing to read. There are also a couple posts on Discogs saying the same thing. I hope the replacements are an improvement. Anybody else have a copy to comment on?
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:^That is really disappointing to read. There are also a couple posts on Discogs saying the same thing. I hope the replacements are an improvement. Anybody else have a copy to comment on?
I don't have mine yet since it's tied up waiting for my multiple deluxe copies to flip - I mean ship - but I know two other folks who have the same problem. What a bummer.
By vi_resmusic
bpwlogan wrote:I'm just glad they did a repress Chris. That alone flipped off the flippers:)

What is a flipper, a dolphin?
By Aremagod
goodnightcigarettes wrote:So has anyone played this Thing or what?
Play a record??? I usually frame them or put them in my vault for retirement.
By deafmetal
Aremagod wrote:Play a record??? I usually frame them or put them in my vault for retirement.
Well said. I have reinvested all my securities into sealed limited edish vinyl LP's. Also, my turntable is actually a pancake:
By Bezulsqy
That sucks hearing about the audio quality issues.
Hopefully the deluxe version doesn't suffer this. I am thinking a replacement for that is not going to be easy to receive.
By ScoJo
WW have confirmed that my standard replacement is en route. Fingers crossed. No word on the deluxe shipping yet.
By deafmetal
Of interest: I just received a shipping notice for the "snow" white vinyl only, although I ordered it together with the deluxe (first day order). I am not sure if this means the deluxe is delayed longer than expected, but I should be able to chime in on any surface noise issues here shortly. /fingerscrossed
By ScoJo
@deaf -

I believe it was always 'Standard shipping immediately, Deluxe in about 3 weeks....'

Which should be pretty soon actually! :D
By monsterworship
deafmetal wrote:Of interest: I just received a shipping notice for the "snow" white vinyl only, although I ordered it together with the deluxe (first day order). I am not sure if this means the deluxe is delayed longer than expected, but I should be able to chime in on any surface noise issues here shortly. /fingerscrossed

same here.
By deafmetal
@ScoJo - Well, considering that I ordered both together over three weeks ago (and many others received the white vinyl very quickly), I am not sure this means for the deluxe. Certainly WW would have shipped both of them to me together to save on postage costs?

Either way, expect a full report on the white vinyl from me in the near future. I have both the original US and Japanese pressings to compare against for reference.
By ScoJo
Screen shot 2017-03-08 at 18.20.09.png
Screen shot 2017-03-08 at 18.20.09.png (324.23 KiB) Viewed 4309 times