Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
i don't think its going to take up any extra space, it looks like the thickness of a standardLP jacket with a custom diecut. So its probably as thick as a gatefold at most.

Looks good, the pre-order designation makes me believe that it isn't a limited edition per say just deluxe.

we'll see and buy :)
By Mateo Sanboval
I'm in and out st work today. Do WW drops kick off at certain time anymore?
By reddye6
Sometimes the Waxwork drops have been at 10:30 am Central. As a subscriber, though, I haven't even gotten an email saying that today was the day.
By reddye6
milliondollars wrote:i think most WW releases have dropped on friday...
They have, but on FB they listed as today as the pre-order day. So already the timing is different.
By slik
reddye6 wrote:Sometimes the Waxwork drops have been at 10:30 am Central. As a subscriber, though, I haven't even gotten an email saying that today was the day.
Yeah, 10.30 to 11.00 has been usual. I don't recall getting a heads up on release dates as a subscriber, just about an hour advance "on sale" notice.
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks, friends. Now if I can just figure out whit time 1030 is in Newfoundland I'll be all set...
By monsterworship
newfoundland canada is 1.5 hours ahead of EST
so you are 2.5 hours ahead of central time

so 1pm - 2pm your time

ANARTICA is GMT+13
By Mateo Sanboval
Oh man I was only playing, but that is crazy nice, MW. Only a true Vinyl Buddy would do time zone math that involves half hours.

On a serious tip, when should we start organizing the field trip to Antarctica for our STBC listening party?
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Thanks, friends. Now if I can just figure out whit time 1030 is in Newfoundland I'll be all set...
I would really like to know what it is that you do, Sir. If you are in Newfoundland or not :-)
By Hatter313
people getting saucy on the social medias again haha.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:people getting saucy on the social medias again haha.
Really? Nothing's happened yet. What're folks saying?
By reddye6
Oh, you know, when is this going live, I can't stay in front of my computer for fucking-ever, etc.
By ScoJo
The-Internet-is-Broken-1024x1024.jpg
The-Internet-is-Broken-1024x1024.jpg (154.27 KiB) Viewed 3817 times
Attachments
broken-internet-450x3331.jpg
broken-internet-450x3331.jpg (40.14 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
Last edited by ScoJo on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By DigitalHiss
I've got Mondays off work- So I'm just sitting here with a coffee.. refreshing..refreshing the WW site.. Very rare that something drops on a Monday (for any label..)
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote:Oh, you know, when is this going live, I can't stay in front of my computer for fucking-ever, etc.
Hahaha! "I'm really tired of waiting to complain about the cost of something that'll probably have something wrong with it anyway!"
By Mateo Sanboval
"Now is it the right side or the left side over here? Left or right. Left or right. I think it's the right. Nope. Yep. Definitely the right.

Shit."
By deafmetal
Feels just like the good ol' days! Love it! Bagged them both, after a good 15 minutes of website-destruction.

Don't forget your subber discount code at checkout. ;)
Last edited by deafmetal on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hatter313
whoooo...got a little nervous there, refreshed that cart a few times. been a while since i've had to do that haha
By Mateo Sanboval
Easy peasy. $70 is bleeding steep though.