Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Will be released next week.
Hey! Mad Monster Party is a subscriber release and there will be a subscriber exclusive variant, BUT there will be two more colored variants available to everyone!

By Bezulsqy
Artwork really looks great. Rich Kelly has a style that suits my tastes more than most illustrators.
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-04 om 08.01.18.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-04 om 08.01.18.png (718.46 KiB) Viewed 4132 times
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-04 om 08.01.37.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-04 om 08.01.37.png (741.24 KiB) Viewed 4132 times
By milliondollars
aw man, this looks sooo nice! can't wait to have this and Salems Lot in my hands!

***edit***

just read that mr. Votel is doing the liners so a great read is guaranteed...
By texasvinyl
Anyone get theirs yet? Some tracks especially the vocal tracks have a high frequency background noise. Curious if anyone else is hearing it.
By Aremagod
I'm not hearing any high frequencies noises but that could be my tinnitus. The only problem I seem to have is distortion on the last 2 songs of the B side. I can't see any obvious pressing defects so I don't know if it is just my copy or all.
By deafmetal
@texas - I know your ears are sharper than mine, but I'm not hearing a high-frequency background noise. I am hearing some slight sibilation on the vocals, but maybe that's just the source material (mono?).
By Occhionero
texasvinyl wrote:Anyone get theirs yet? Some tracks especially the vocal tracks have a high frequency background noise. Curious if anyone else is hearing it.
Yes, I am hearing it too. I guess it is the original source material.
By rkellner
I have been through three copies of my subscriber variant, and all are identical. Beautifully on side 1, and side 2 which goes from bad to unlistenable. The end of side two sounds like someone had the most beat up VHS tape and made a bootleg recording of the songs on an old boombox cassette. Sigh... are the regular copies any better???