Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
This Friday finally the release of the score to part 3.
It is the first release for Waxwork in 2016.

As we all have seen the cover is going to look very special with the lenticular 3D effect.
The center label looks like this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-VOPvOimt/

I am very curious what type of variants they will have.
And if the made any changes with the ordering process for subscribers.

How do you rate the score compared to part 1 and 2?
By Hatter313
oh man, remember those old school 3-D glasses...i still love the the old NOES DVD set came with them for pt 6.
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote: As we all have seen the cover is going to look very special with the lenticular 3D effect.
Is there a picture of this somewhere?
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote: As we all have seen the cover is going to look very special with the lenticular 3D effect.
Is there a picture of this somewhere?
https://www.instagram.com/p/-CF8nMuigZ/
Oh, that is very cool. Thanks for sharing. I have to say that I enjoy these releases very much. For some reason, they really resonate with The Collector in me in a way that few other releases do in terms of packaging and presentation.
By bpwlogan
That does look very cool. I'm in for this one. I would think this would be the last release of the film scores for the franchise, but who knows we might see part 4 next year. I'll probably order this and Black Christmas on Friday.
By Aremagod
I hope these are in hand and ready to ship because I can't seem to not get annoyed by people on social media crying about "Where's Goosebumps?!?!" Where's Black Christmas?!?! I paid months ago." If you don't know what pre-orders mean, have no patience, can't afford to pay for something that won't be in your hands for awhile, don't realize that pressing plants are backed up......Don't pre-order albums or buy a sub!!!! And stop asking about The Warriors for christ sake!!
Rant over.

Really looking forward to this release.
By Hatter313
Aremagod wrote:I hope these are in hand and ready to ship because I can't seem to not get annoyed by people on social media crying about "Where's Goosebumps?!?!" Where's Black Christmas?!?! I paid months ago." If you don't know what pre-orders mean, have no patience, can't afford to pay for something that won't be in your hands for awhile, don't realize that pressing plants are backed up......Don't pre-order albums or buy a sub!!!! And stop asking about The Warriors for christ sake!!
Rant over.

What really annoys me about this is the reason Kevin and team keep teasing these images and sharing this early looks is so that people won't think they up and disappeared. They are trying to tell people about all the great stuff in the pipeline to keep them excited while they wait for the pressing plant bottleneck to let the current pre order stuff through. I don't know if it's Kevin or Suzy who handles respondes on Instagram, but they have the patience of a saint.

All of these records will come out people, in the meantime....just keep spinning
By Occhionero
Aremagod wrote:I hope these are in hand and ready to ship because I can't seem to not get annoyed by people on social media crying about "Where's Goosebumps?!?!" Where's Black Christmas?!?! I paid months ago." If you don't know what pre-orders mean, have no patience, can't afford to pay for something that won't be in your hands for awhile, don't realize that pressing plants are backed up......Don't pre-order albums or buy a sub!!!! And stop asking about The Warriors for christ sake!!
Rant over.

You nailed it, my friend!
By abedunk
This arrived in my mailbox this morning:

"As a 2016 Subscriber, you will be notified tomorrow via e-mail, in advance, with an early bird announcement that Friday the 13th Part 3 is on sale for subscribers. This will allow you to purchase Friday the 13th Part 3 hours before the general public will be notified."

Yay!! TGIF, Waxwork.
By Mateo Sanboval
I know subscribers will get the heads up aforehand, but when do Waxwork drops go live nowadays?
By reelybored
Anyone care to pick me up the 3-D variant (red and blue)? Will be at docs during projected release time. Let me know please.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I know subscribers will get the heads up aforehand, but when do Waxwork drops go live nowadays?
Normally between 11 and 12 am.
In a reaction on Twitter that said late AM.
By deafmetal
Might want to go check the vinyl page. Don't forget to click Checkout and then use your sub discount code before paying.
By bpwlogan
That was a hefty price. I decided not to double dip at this point. I picked up the deluxe. I figured that would be the best sound quality one of the two variants. I'm sure the standard release will be available for some time and I might pick one up later in the year. A big thanks to WW for giving the subscribers a discount of 18%.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:Oof. $50 didn't expect that.
No indeed.