Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
oh god...did I autocorrect to Harrie....thats embarrassing...severe apologies to Blondie et al.

Refer to pumpkinseed on another thread for the trials and tribulations of my computers aggressive autocorrecting...
By Hatter313
Occhionero wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:I've mentioned this before, but the opening shot of that movie is where I live. two minute drive down the hill from my apartment. The car Debbie Harrie walks to is parked in front of my local coffee shop where I spend most of my time since i was 15. Was literally parked in that exact spot last night. Pretty sure the house she goes to is a block or so away from me too, but not sure as there are a lot of them in that area and there's a few streets with the red brick sidewalk, but definitely in town.
...and in what town do you live? ;-)
Small little town in the NYC suburbs...that's all i'll say haha
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:I need to watch Tales From The Darkside again. It's been way too long.
I have never seen this film. I went on a big horror anthology kick for Halloween a couple of years back, but never made it to this one. I'll have to check both the film and the score out soon.
By Hatter313
The movie is great, savini refered to it as the "real" creepshow 3. Harrison's score is great too, it's him, Jim Manzie, Donald Rubinstein and maybe some others too, each segment is individually scored. I've got an original pressing of it but can't wait to see what waxwork has in store
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:The movie is great, savini refered to it as the "real" creepshow 3. Harrison's score is great too, it's him, Jim Manzie, Donald Rubinstein and maybe some others too, each segment is individually scored. I've got an original pressing of it but can't wait to see what waxwork has in store
I remember reading that bit about Creepshow 3 before. I will address my shortcomings forthwith.
By Hatter313
And posthaste sir, with all speed
By Bezulsqy
The other variant. Waxworks said there will be an equal amount of both variants.
Attachments
catfromhell.jpg
catfromhell.jpg (81.2 KiB) Viewed 4904 times
By Aremagod
How tiring it must be to want to show upcoming product you are proud of to the masses and have the obligatory asshats post stuff like....That's nice but where is (insert whatever album they pre-ordered)?...Is Warriors still coming?....OmG which is the more limited variant because that one will go up in price and my retirement portfolio will look that much better plus it will look nice on my wall next to the Brand New vinyls I've never put on my Crosley!!!

I don't think I have a record with that color blue yet.
By Bezulsqy
Yes really love that color.
I also keep on being surprised by the remarks and questions people post on twitter or instagram. I do not have a lot of faith in mankind.
By Hatter313
hmmmmm, i don't know. I think either that cat from hell or the lovers vow myself...but al three are quite nice.
By jgibbs4053
Aremagod wrote:The Lot 249 variant is pretty sharp.
Attachments
darkside.jpg
i thought Steve Buscemi was so creepy in this movie when i was a kid
darkside.jpg (312.32 KiB) Viewed 4851 times
By Bezulsqy
Finished watching the movie. Really good! A lot better than I expected. The Cat from hell part seemed not so great, until it became fantastic! Looking at the variants, I think I will go for the Cat From Hell. But maybe get two... Or three. I have the sub discount...
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2016-03-11 om 21.05.21.png
Look at this cover! Next week.
Schermafbeelding 2016-03-11 om 21.05.21.png (809.26 KiB) Viewed 4803 times
By Hatter313
Little Walter wrote:Are subbers getting early notice on this?

one assumes, been watching the inbox like a hawk
By reddye6
Subbers, don't forget your discount codes!
By Aremagod
Hatter313 wrote:
Little Walter wrote:Are subbers getting early notice on this?

one assumes, been watching the inbox like a hawk
Just got the email 2 minutes after I bought all 3 variants and a shirt. Guess the albums need to be live before they send the email otherwise imagine the online bitching. You said they were there but they weren't!!! You guys suck....where's the Warriors and Krampus?!?
By stuntcock
Damn that is some cool ass artwork!
Got "The Cat From Hell" variant before they sell out! Can't wait, love this movie!

WHERE IS THE WARRIORS, WAXWORK! AND TALES FROM THE HOOD!
By Bezulsqy
Does anyone want a copy of a variant for 40 euros ex shipping from the Netherlands?
I'm thinking of getting another one but shipping for 2 is better better value for money.