Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chandler75
blastman wrote:My Back To The Future trilogy arrived in Ireland this week from Mondo with a stated value of $15. As you said, you can be unlucky with customs but at least you have a fighting chance. :)
$15 would unfortunately still mean that it would get slapped with a $25 fixed fee + 25% VAT since the limit here is only $11. If I could be sure they would mark it at $10 or below I would take the chance, but it seems rather random?
By Hatter313
"The secret release is right after that" he says..:.

AND the Warriors on may 6th right?

those three really outdo themselves
By Mateo Sanboval
How about some love for Little Walter up in here, youse guys? A round of applause for a good samaritan just doing the Lord's work.

By Mateo Sanboval
Hahaha! Jesus Christ, Scott. I laughed myself awake, you bastard.
By Mateo Sanboval
Little Walter wrote:Mateo! Check your inbox!
Done and dusted, Walt. I think I saved it as a draft instead submitting it. I'm a real big thinker.
By Hatter313
i think its the unmentioned sub release. could also be From Beyond or the Babadook too, both monster movies. would love if one of those were the sub too actually haha.
By Hatter313
Little Walter wrote:The Babadook shouldn't be out until later in the year. Damn, their catalog is skyrocketing!

So many teases over the last year or so, and yet a lot of what is coming came out of the blue. I mean, Shock Waves, taxi Driver....hell yes.

Kevin, Suzy, Jay and who ever else they've roped in at this point are out of control. Waxwork Subber for life :)
By danwh1tepony
I presumed the third release is Mad Monster Party unless they have said somewhere that it isn't out for a while. I mean, I could be wrong but I could well be right.
By Hatter313
i feel like they are holding that back for the fall, but maybe
By Hatter313
They may announce it, fairly likely even, but probably won't be up for order for a bit. I get the feeling that they are trying to do away with long preorder times because of the delays they had last year with the two Christmas records and goosebumps, unlees they've got them in hand or close to it I doubt they will put much up for preorder. Personally I'm happy for a more spread out release schedule and shorter order/ship times myself.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:Personally I'm happy for a more spread out release schedule and shorter order/ship times myself.
Seconded. Industry wide.
By NMA
Little Walter wrote:My Bloody Valentine, Shock Waves, and From Beyond look like they're coming soon, horror fiends.
Yay :D
By Bezulsqy
Little Walter wrote:My Bloody Valentine, Shock Waves, and From Beyond look like they're coming soon, horror fiends.
Walter, where do you get this info from? I guess the record shop ordering system or how that thingamajig is called?

I know they posted teasers about My Bloody Valentine to be released in May. But nothing about a release date for Shock Waves and From Beyond. I am very curious :-)