subscription:

My Bloody Valentine (1981) (May)
Altered States (1980) (July)
Shock Waves (1977) (September)
Mad Monster Party (1967) (October)
The Howling (1981)

No date confirmed:
Darkman
Last edited by Bezulsqy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 23 times in total.
By Little Walter
Don't forget Evil Dead II, Tales from the Darkside, From Beyond, and Crimson Peak. (I feel like these have all been confirmed, but if not, at least definitely the first one.)
By Bezulsqy
I didn't post those other releases because I couldn't find references to a release date. And with pressing plants being backed up and pre-orders here and there and The Warriors story I decided to wait by posting them untill they confirm at least the year of release :-)

I wouldn't be surprised that Evil Dead II is going to be for 2017. Have they announced more about how everyone can participate in creating that release?

From the other thread I have this:
confirmed as a future release, not clear of 2016 or later:
From Beyond
Evil Dead 2
Crimson Peak
The rest of Manfredini’s Friday the 13th scores (only Friday the 13th in 2016 is the one in May)
More Popol Vuh scores
More Romero scores
Tales from the Darkside
By Mateo Sanboval
What was last night's tweet? The link has gone cold.
By Bezulsqy
Little Walter wrote:Don't forget Evil Dead II, Tales from the Darkside, From Beyond, and Crimson Peak. (I feel like these have all been confirmed, but if not, at least definitely the first one.)
I read their blog post again and you are right. They did say 2016: http://waxworkrecords.com/blogs/news/49 ... vil-dead-2
But did I miss where we could send our ideas:
Over the next few weeks, we will allow any one and every one of you hardcore DEADITES to choose the artist, the vinyl colors, contribute liner notes, and more! Waxwork will set up a polling system that will allow you to choose how YOU would like our upcoming EVIL DEAD 2 deluxe soundtrack to look, feel, and more!
By Hatter313
Wanted to bump this to talk about rumored and teased releases.

We know that Mad Monster Party, My Bloody Valentine, Shock Waves, and the Howling will all be this year as part of the Sub.

The secret release for the sub could be any of the teased releases over the last year or so:
Crimson Peak
The Babadook
Evil Dead II
From Beyond
The Warriors
Altered States (after looking at screenshots against the art teased, no way its not)

We can also safely assume at this point that there will at least be an announcement of Friday 13th IV in May if their trend continues the way it has been.

I also think that We are Still Here is a likely candidate, as they were tweeting it pretty hard core when it came out.

So that being said, by my count thats 12 releases including tales from the dark side, (without speculation like we are still here)

To top that off, Kevin has hinted at more Stephen King related stuff, which Tales partially satisfies, vampire related titles got teased at some point so who knows what that could be...

I have to imagine that some of these will be 2017, what do you guys think?
By Little Walter
I doubt the fifth sub is something that they've even hinted at so far. They're a cryptic bunch, and I'd bet that they'd rather surprise subbers with something new.
By Hatter313
Little Walter wrote:I doubt the fifth sub is something that they've even hinted at so far. They're a cryptic bunch, and I'd bet that they'd rather surprise subbers with something new.
I'm in agreement there. I feel like that last subtitle will be an as of yet unannounced gem.
By Bezulsqy
I also think the fifth sub installment is still a secret.
I have a feeling it might by the Shining, but that is more of wishful thinking. They posted something a year ago of a get together with an artist in the Overlook hotel. But that really just might have been a friendly get together.
Waxwork has a lot on their plate. Very curious about the comic part with original music releases. 7"s if I remember correct when you get the comic sub.
Their biggest problem in getting everything they want out on time probably has to do with the pressing plants.
I hope they stick to a max of 12 releases this year. My wallet needs a break for a year.
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote: I have a feeling it might by the Shining
Curb your tongue, knave.
By Bezulsqy
On the next DFC:
Check out this weeks episode where Kevin from @waxworkrecords gives us the skinny on #TheWarriors vinyl release + more!
https://twitter.com/thedamnfinecast/sta ... 0388682752

Nice!

Besides the Warriors dropping in a few weeks (occording to Waxwork on twitter) they mentioned that the first part of the sub will be My Bloody Valentine. And again also in a few weeks.

We do know that a few weeks for Waxwork actually means a few months but nevertheless it is always worth the wait :-)
By texasvinyl
Got my shiny Waxwork patch! It came with a card that said "thanks for signing up for the 2016 subscription".... but signups haven't happened yet right?
By lazyben
Waxwork sign ups happened a while back. Are you getting confused with ows?

The good news is you probably already signed up and paid.
By Bezulsqy
Every Waxwork fan: listen to this weeks episode of the DFC!

Warriors: May 6
Double album. Contains score and soundtrack
4 editions.
1 retail: black vinyl
2 variants: graffiti and subway car
1 deluxe versions with the graffiti variant plus extra slipcase and patch. Also a booklet wilh pictures (I'm thinking something like the Phase IV booklet)

My Bloody Valentine is at the pressing plant. Double LP.

In April another release. Kevin's favorite movie. Not a horror. Liner notes from director. Legendary director and legendary composer :-)

Evil Dead 2 probably around Halloween.

They are releasing all of the Friday the 13th scores.
By Bezulsqy
Little Walter wrote:Graffiti and subway car? Is one of those a picture disc?
Subway car would be a silver with oxblood red swirl
Graffiti with a lot of different colors.
By Aremagod
Oh Waxwork you beautiful bastards.....why don't I just have my paychecks direct deposited into your account.
By milliondollars
@Bezulsqy: great overview on Waxwork future (short-term) releases.

i still believe they will do The Burbs one day so it is my guess for Kevin's favorite movie and the unannounced Aprils release. the director is legendary and so is the composer and to me it is no horror movie either...
By Hatter313
Oh my god I would lose my mind if it was the burbs....oh man why did you mention that...

It came with the frame....