Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
@Aremagod - Interesting. I believe that would be the first time on vinyl? I am also realizing that I do not own a single Éric Serra score. Looks like I could remedy that with this one.
By Hatter313
I'm not the biggest fan of his Goldeneye score (can't stand the thing), but otherwise i think i'm a moderate appreciator of his work.
By Bezulsqy
Did not see this one coming...
And not sure what to think of it. I have seen Leon at least three times, but don't remember the score. I'll have a listen today.

By Volzom Zofbie
OK, as most of you will know now, I'm not a fan of coloured wax. But is the Yellow Marbled tolebrate? Noisy?
By Hatter313
Kevin told me there were some SK releases coming soon at last years MONDOCON, and i have been waiting ever since. He also mentioned it was vampire related, or maybe I'm conflating two conversations, but if it's Salem's Lot....very excited. maybe some others coming too? i'd love Richard Bellis' score to IT on wax, lovely stuff, but also doubt it considerably.

The Dead Zone would make my day as well, perhaps a Firestarter reissue? The Dark Half is also a possibility given the Romero connection waxwork already has, and thats a great Christopher young score.

I think Salem's Lot feels like its a definite, possibly Carrie as well given their prior work with the composer.

Oh my...i've overexcited myself.
By Bezulsqy
Next week will see the release of Shock Waves.
That means that in the last three months of this year another 3 or 4 (?) releases:
- The Howling
- Mad Monster Party
- a SK 1970's horror (Salem's Lot)
- another SK 1970's horror release (Carrie?)
- or Lalo Shifrin's the Excorcist.. (I think this is going to be 2017)
- or Darkman...
- or probably another not yet teased release?
And Waxwork Comics as well?
By Juiceycow
Looks like Salem's Lot is coming out soon...
About to blow some minds this Halloween season. Get ready, guys. First time on vinyl and a double LP!
14470619_2462384920567407_5243876508177980844_n.jpg
14470619_2462384920567407_5243876508177980844_n.jpg (71.89 KiB) Viewed 6856 times
By Hatter313
oh....oh.....the sound i just made :)
By Occhionero
Bezulsqy wrote:Next week will see the release of Shock Waves.
That means that in the last three months of this year another 3 or 4 (?) releases:
- The Howling
- Mad Monster Party
- a SK 1970's horror (Salem's Lot)
- another SK 1970's horror release (Carrie?)
- or Lalo Shifrin's the Excorcist.. (I think this is going to be 2017)
- or Darkman...
- or probably another not yet teased release?
And Waxwork Comics as well?
...Evil Dead II expected end of 2016, too.
By Aremagod
milliondollars wrote:wondering if they will do another sub for 2017. they must be very busy seriously...
I wouldn't be upset if the sub got pushed back until the new year......give me a little more time to be sure the funds are there after the Christmas purchases.
By Bezulsqy
milliondollars wrote:wondering if they will do another sub for 2017. they must be very busy seriously...
According to a reaction on Instagram from Waxwork:
waxworkrecords@jennn_erator Also! Yearly subscriptions go on sale every December.