Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
in a reply to @texasvinyl on their instagram, they said it was there secret sub release and that the sub color way is awesome with details coming soon. at least that's who i read the exchange.
By Aremagod
Hatter313 wrote:in a reply to @texasvinyl on their instagram, they said it was there secret sub release and that the sub color way is awesome with details coming soon. at least that's who i read the exchange.
Sure give @texas all the credit. :P
By Hatter313
Aremagod wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:in a reply to @texasvinyl on their instagram, they said it was there secret sub release and that the sub color way is awesome with details coming soon. at least that's who i read the exchange.
Sure give @texas all the credit. :P
Haha I only noticed because he's got the same name here and there. :D.
By deafmetal
Glad to hear this is included in the sub, as I do not own an OG either, and I'm going to hold Waxwork to that promise that the glitter will not fall off the sleeve. :)
By Mateo Sanboval
Oh, boy. This is going to be a difficult choice. I like everything I'm hearing and seeing about this release, but the no extra or new music part makes me feel like I shouldn't double-dip. Perhaps I will wait and see what folks who pick this up say about fidelity compared to their original copy. I waaaant, but do I neeeed? Yours truly,

Fency Fencington
By Hatter313
and in case there was still doubt about this being the sub release...i just got a shipping notification for it. :)
By milliondollars
got the newsletter through. excuse my rudeness and/or ignorance but this is the worst WW art ever!
huge disappointment. i dont understand why labels keep messing around with We Sell Your Guts....

***edit***
just realized they put glitter effect on the cover so i will judge from the moment i have actual record in my hand.
By The Cult Leader
milliondollars wrote:got the newsletter through. excuse my rudeness and/or ignorance but this is the worst WW art ever!
huge disappointment. i dont understand why labels keep messing around with We Sell Your Guts....

***edit***
just realized they put glitter effect on the cover so i will judge from the moment i have actual record in my hand.

I like the art WBYK did for this release actually. I agree they can be very hit or miss for me, but sometimes depending in the property their style just works.

Nobody has topped their Silence of the Lambs poster yet.

By Bezulsqy
It looks great indeed, but does anyone else have a lot of surface noise on the sub variant? During the first two tracks I have a distinct low swoosh going on. Or does that belong to the score? Normally I don't mind some surface noise. But this is the first time I notice something like it. Also during the piano part around halfway track three.
Now I hear it, it's starting to annoy me... I am nitpicking here?
By bpwlogan
@Bezulsqy-mine came out ok. I do have a little bit of rotational surface noise at the end of side one that a proper cleaning will fix up if I ever get on the ball and buy a cleaning machine. It's never nitpicking though. We drop a lot of cash on our record collections. We deserve the best. I think most of the labels that frequent this site try to accommodate that.
By XGEEKEDGERX
I came home from work to a nice package from WW that upon inspection was suspiciously light. Then I noticed the mailers sealed strip had been opened and replaced with a nice strip of sellotape. Low and behold, no LP to be found.

Totally bummed out. I bloody love Altered States.
By Mateo Sanboval
XGEEKEDGERX wrote:I came home from work to a nice package from WW that upon inspection was suspiciously light. Then I noticed the mailers sealed strip had been opened and replaced with a nice strip of sellotape. Low and behold, no LP to be found.

Totally bummed out. I bloody love Altered States.
What the hell is going on with the mail lately?
By XGEEKEDGERX
It pissed me off but it did make me laugh, such a weird thing to steal if you think about it.
Never mind, the wonderful folks over at Waxwork have already saved the day and have sent me a replacement.