Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
According to Bloody Disgusting the Douglas Pipes' score to Krampus will be released next week.
If you enjoyed the music of Trick ‘r Treat, then I highly recommend getting ready for composer Douglas Pipes‘ score to Michael Dougherty’s latest holiday horror treat Krampus, which hits theaters next Friday, December 4th.

The soundtrack, which comes out the same day as the film, will be released on CD and digital via Back Lot Music while the vinyl release will be handled by Waxwork Records, who also did a fantastic job with their Trick ‘r Treat release. The digital edition contains a bonus track titled “Krampus Karol of the Bells”, which is a rewritten version of “Carol of the Bells”.

Pipes explains his inspiration and keeping with the theme of Christmas, stating, “We used melodies of Christmas carols, sometimes just fragments, sometimes altered, as well as traditional Christmas instruments throughout.” He continues, “The greatest challenge for the score was moving through Christmas themes and comedy, into a dark fantasy tale, punctuated by aggressive horror music, without losing the thread of any of these styles – all the while keeping the Christmas spirit present.”
Artwork for Digital/CD/Vinyl:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33712 ... next-week/
By Aremagod
Got a ticket to see the movie at 5PM today....I haven't been this excited for a horror flick in a while. If Trick 'r Treat is any indicator, this should be great fun and the score should be killer.
By texasvinyl
Krampus is up for pre-order along with Black Christmas. Subbers don't forget about your discount code!
By Aremagod
Received my 2 Krampus records today and when I opened the one marked Candy, much to my amusment, it turned out to be the picture disc. Sent Waxwork an email as I don't need to hoard Krampus picture discs. Good looking records that sound good to my ears compared to other picture discs but I need my Candy Cane variant. Black Christmas was also in the package and that record is dementedly awesome...even moreso when you play it at 33 not realising it's 45.
By Occhionero
So you get them 1 day later. Hoped that my Krampus comes with Black Christmas, but for some reasons I will get BC in a seperate package.

Unfortunately my picture disc doesn't sound very good and to be honest, even the Candy variant has more than the average rate of clicks and pops.