Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Aremagod
It's up and I grabbed one to go with the sub edition since they both looked great.
By deafmetal
Looking forward to checking out the sub version.
By blastman
Does look nice, what does the sub look like?
By NathanLurker
*picture removed*

This is the Subsriber edition. ''Mannequin with Blood Splatter''.

EDIT.: Deaf you beat me to it ;)
By bpwlogan
WW knocks it out of the park again! What a great subscription!
By Coax
If there's anyone willing to sell their Subscriber version, please let me know! I missed the Sub. and this is one of top three favorite films and scores.
By Aremagod
Anyone else have surface noise on their sub variant? The blood red variant is quiet as hell but my sub variant has section of the vinyl that crackles and I can't see any visible defect on the vinyl.
By palmat
Got my sub variant today and I found no surface noise of cracks and pops. In fact it is one of the best sounding releases WW has put out in my opinion. J's remastering is just terrific. I just wish that WW continues to put out Donaggios work with the same care and attention as they put into this release. Concerning the variant, mine is not really white with red splatter. It seems the red and white has blended and made the vinyl pink with red splatter.
By J.R.
Typically, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I loved this soundtrack. It has some fantastically creepy moments that I forgot from the film, so it's up for viewing tonight!!!