Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Um....I'm....I.....

Sweet God yes
By Deadite
I expect it will be bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. Will accept no alternatives.
By sonnydexter
Holy Awesome Balls!! :)
By jgibbs4053
hopefully there w be a tree raping variant
By Aremagod
I want Join Us to be in a locked groove on side 1 and the sound of the demons rushing through the forest on side two.
By bpwlogan
I figured someone at some point was going to release this. It would be nice if it was released with the skull cover of the movie poster, but that's unlikely. I'll take whatever is presses though. The Waxwork site is due for a heart attack on that release date!
By jgibbs4053
I'll swallow your soul! Would be a cool locked groove
By Spun out of control
Lucky enough to have the UK and US versions of the original issue but intrigued to see what Waxwork do with this... would love to see Francesco Francavilla do some more cover art for them - plus he has 'history' where Evil Dead is concerned on the comic book front:

By texasvinyl
Anyone else want to see Jacqui Oakley do the art for this? Absolutely loved the litho she did for Friday the 13th. Or Ghoulish Gary Pullin.
By repulsion
locked groove would be cool.
let banksy do the art or bruce campbell. if not...pullin.
By pmaligaya
I'd love to see Gary Pullin or Francesco Francavilla do the the artwork, or those guys in Ghana who still do hand-painted movie posters on canvas
By ScoJo
Dude! How on earth did you make a .gif avatar?? That's super cool. Is it as simple as just upload a gif instead of .jpeg??
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote:Dude! How on earth did you make a .gif avatar?? That's super cool. Is it as simple as just upload a gif instead of .jpeg??
It works by uploading a .gif file. Very easy. The possibilities!!!
By monsterworship
urgh, its like internet 1994 again with all the animated gifs.

just don't let it get out of hand, seizure inducing.
By Hatter313
A for the cover, but I like all of them. I think D was my second favorite as i really like the big title used there.

I went with A {Nooooooooo) for the interior too, but I LOVE B as well, both of those are actually my two favorite shots from the movie so it was a tough call.

back cover, Moose head, no contest. not even a thought. middle finger is funny, but the moosehead needs to be represented somehow.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote: back cover, deer head, no contest. not even a thought. middle finger is funny, but the moosehead needs to be represented somehow.
100%
By Bezulsqy
For me D B A
My first though was A for the cover. But had to have Ash on some part of the release and didn't want the cabin twice.
Middle finger felt two gimmicky. Moose rules!

I noticed you can keep voting... Not sure how that is going to influence stuff. You will always have the occasional asshole how keeps on voting for the weapons :-)
By Hatter313
then we respond in kind with Moose votes!

yeah i hope that doesn't happen :)
By Mateo Sanboval
PSST...It's a deer.