Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By spinitrealgood
Hi

I am a new member here and I know this is a super long shot but I am looking for a blood filled variant of the Friday the 13th for a very. Very very special project. I can't say what it is yet. I of course would pay If anybody has one and if you do I know it would be pricey! But this is a very important thing for me to do. If you have one and would like to know what the project is please contact me. If you live in the northeast I would even be willing to travel to buy it. This is an epic project that involves quite a bit of planning and all of the variants and the blood filled one is the last one I need.

Thanks
By texasvinyl
I blew three days of work and a mysterious record peddler named Panchito trying to get one of these, unsuccessfully. Thanks a lot Panchito, you son of a bitch.

But really, at least tell us what the very special project is.
By spinitrealgood
This is a secret project that i have shared with the people at waxworks. They and my wife and my buddie are the only people who know. I want it to be a surprise for the whole horror vinyl community. I am not a liar! I will only tell this to people who have a copy or a lead and if you live in the New England area you are more than welcome to take part . There is a great deal of emotional redemption tied to this project as I am dealing with a lot in my life right now. I wish I could tell everybody but only the people I've listed above know this project. So I've you'd like to know and have serious interest in helping me out than I'd tell you my situation and idea in private

Thanks
By texasvinyl
good luck with it, hope you're able to find a copy. ebay, discogs and here are the best bets, one will turn up eventually
By EvanCampbell

Not an easy task without paying a bunch!
By spinitrealgood
I have searched everywhere and I'm still looking and I'm willing to pay well!

Thanks
By EvanCampbell
The sites texas mentioned...they will pop up from time to time..just make sure you have them on followed searches and you will get notified when they are submitted...you probably are aware of that already :)
By spinitrealgood
This is the thing though. I like to help people out. And a lot of people have helped me out in my life and I like to pass the good juju along and I'm hoping to get this project done before the release of Friday the 13th part 2 by waxworks this June.

And yeah Evan thanks I am following closely on ebay and discogs! So hopefully this will work! It be cool if I could find a few people in my area to come and join the fun.

Friday the 13th is my favorite 80's horror franchise and the release of part 2 is going to be amazing! I can't wait. The project will happen no matter what but it will just not been complete or the same without all the variants
By Dollarhyde
You could try messaging people on discogs who have it in thier collection. curious as to what you plan to do.
By freshoj
where in New England? (oh, and I don't have the record you are looking for, sorry)
By spinitrealgood
I have been reaching out to people
By spinitrealgood
If I am unable to attain a copy and the date get closer I will tell a few people who are seriously interested in location and comming to help and participate etc. if we had a few people with different specialties this could be really cool! Right now I have plans for a two man operation but if we had a few people we could make this extremely epic!
By MODAREC
why not approach Waxwork?
By spinitrealgood
I already have. That was the second place I looked and they had already known my plans. Disclaimer: Waxworks is not involved in this, other than Knowing about about part of the idea that I have told them. And I did write them an email and unfortunately they were not able to provide one.
By chandler75
MODAREC: See #63640 above :)

I'm surprised Waxwork doesn't have at least 1 copy?
By spinitrealgood
they told me they have one copy left
By spinitrealgood
And the reason that waxworks only knows some of the plans is that if more people were involved. The project could get bigger. So there are many possibilities but they know and I have told them the basic plans. And if it's just me and my buddie then only so much can be done.
By bansel
out of curiosity, will any blood filled variants be harmed during the course of this project? lol. Just thinking you might have a better shot getting someone to loan you a copy rather than sell it to you. Then again, that would require quite a bit of trust on the owners behalf. Just a thought.
By spinitrealgood
Mmmm I would be weary myself of borrowing one. I would always be willing but God forbid something was to happen! And I would always be willing to have someone come along if they had a copy. But they would need to be somewhat local. And find the project compelling enough. I mean this is no big budget movie production but we have plans. And there are so many possibilities if we had like 3-5 people who love horror/horror vinyl and waxwork records! Like I said I don't want tip my cards too much but we shall see. I looked at the discogs pricing and I can afford the median to high price. But this was soooo limited of a pressing and sooo epic it's just going to be so hard to get my hands On a copy. And people I doubt would let me barrow one. I am a really good guy lol not just saying that. But I doubt anybody would lend me one for the project. But if they were into the project and wanted to come than they would always be welcome
By spinitrealgood
Food/ liqour etc would be involved !! :/)
By spinitrealgood
If people want to check out my instagram let me know and I'll send interested people it privately.
By discophagus
hey there, tell me what you instagram is. Mine is @discophagus. I own a copy of the blood filled but I'm not selling. I would be happy to help if I can (without shipping it). Don't know what your plans are, but if you'require shooting a documentary I can send you HD shots of all the rarest variants of waxwork...