Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
Are you logged in your Account?
By ponsdw
@occhio nero yes i'm logged in it's strange i ordered phase 4 and friday and worked
By ponsdw
Finally i did it it !!!!
By bpwlogan
Great score WW. Love End Credits(Extended Dance Mix). Thanks for putting out a great product once again.

By NathanLurker
It looks quite beautiful, can't wait to receive mine and spin this, the guest, and it follows in one go
By stuntcock
I just got my sub edition! It sounds awesome and it looks very nice! Thanks Waxwork!
By Aremagod
Received my sub copy yesterday and it sounds better than it looks and it looks fantastic. I love how the gold changes to silver when you hold it up to the light. Waxwork just keeps out knocking releases out of the park.
By aplangley
Finally busted open my subscriber copy...looks and sounds amazing, but should this have a download code in the package or was one emailed out?
By Aremagod
Mine had a dl card....had to shake the sleeve to get it to fall out.
By aplangley
Ha! I looked in the sleeve with a flashlight...nothing. Then I tried the old "extra hard shake"...and there it was! Thanks!
By blastman
I got two download cards in mine (regular gold version). The spare card will be up for sale on eBay in 5.....4......3......
By Juiceycow
Just giving this one a spin this week after vacation... I liked the movie, but love this soundtrack! Side B has been on constant rotation all week!
Didn't realise it comes with a download card, so will have to give the sleeve a shake.
Great artwork too!
By Ptflea2
I was a sub, got the release, love it....but never got the download card. Sucks, but I'll live :)
By blastman
@ptflea2 You're welcome to the spare download card I got with my copy, if you want it. Let me know.
By MRBRONSON
Hello I just wanted to let anyone know, I'm sell my sub version of Starry Eyes in the sell forum. It's unopened, let me know if you have any questions.
By blastman
Just a heads up for anyone in the UK (or anyone who uses UK Netflix), Starry Eyes will be available there from September 9th.
By chuck
@blastman thanks for the heads up on this. I've been waiting for this sucker on Netflix
By oaxaca
Finally watched this last night on netflix. Gonna be boring and echo everyone's sentiments on this thread: Killer film, killer soundtrack!