Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By waxworkrecords
For those who haven't experienced this great film, it is streaming now on Netflix.

Our upcoming Starry Eyes release will include liner notes by Jonathan Snipes, art by Jay Shaw, and a free digital download of the album with extra cues.

More details coming soon on this release.
By Aremagod
Watched this the other night. While I thought the movie was good, the score was definitely better than the movie and I'll be glad to own it.
By toosoonjunior
I really enjoyed the movie and loved the score. I'll definitely be picking this one up!
By NathanLurker
The movies and soundtrack were both super good ! Hope to see the cover art soon, I think there's a lot of things that can be done for the cover design, with that movie, that could be awesome. I was so glad that it was announced as part of the subscription.
By sonnydexter
Film & Soundtrack equally awesome ..... will definitely be sucking up the US to UK shipping on this one as its a must have! :)
By sonnydexter
beautiful!
By Bezulsqy
I watched this movie a couple of days ago. Didn't know anything about it. I found it a bit slow for the first half, but the last 30 minutes were great!
I loved the soundtrack. Only part I didn't like was the music during the swimming pool seen somewhere in the middle of the movie. I can't remember why, but it felt very different from the score during the rest of the movie.

The Instagram posts for this release look very promissing...
By Little Walter
There's a release trailer on their site right now with Jonathan Snipes composing and performing. Release date reads tomorrow . . .
By dumaisaudio
I wonder which one is more limited, the gold or the silver with blood splatter. I'm going for the gold one for sure.
By linus
I get the impression that the sliver is more limited but I also prefer the gold.
By Occhionero
Problem fixed! Very fast, btw....
By dumaisaudio
It appears to be up for sale, though no announcement has gone out yet. Heads up!
By sonnydexter
I like the gold too ... Gold it is
By linus
Going for gold also!
The silver is cool but very similar to the DW Maniac
By dumaisaudio
Exactly what I thought re: Maniac.
By Aremagod
No double dipping this time....I'll just stick to the sub copy.
By blastman
Ordered gold here as well...expensive day between that and the Mondo Mad Max release (nearly $51 in shipping costs alone - ouch!)
By ponsdw
Hi- it's impossible to have shipping cost calculated - so I cant check out
I'm form Italy - could you help
By sonnydexter
@blastman haha I hear ya buddy! My Mrs would kill me if she found out.
By ponsdw
It doesn't work even with paypal
There are 4 shipping rates available for 20100, Milano, Italy, starting at $ 21.15.

USPS First-Class Package International Service at $ 21.15
USPS Priority Mail International at $ 39.15
USPS Priority Mail Express International at $ 52.00
USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) at $ 83.45

But you can't choose any rate