Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By blastman
WW, will anyone else be selling this, as I stupidly forgot about it until it was gone from your site?
By blastman
Thanks LW, I'm in Europe, though. Looks like Amazon are getting some copies so I might be alright.
By tim28212
just read this

R.I.P. Betsy Palmer
By bpwlogan
That's too bad. R.I.P. Betsy Palmer.
By Bezulsqy
Form Waxwork's twitter:

By cheddabrown
Just a heads up, if anyone is in the Los Angeles area.... Harry Manfredini will be doing a signing at Dark Delicacies in Burbank July 18th. http://darkdel.com/ check it out.
By blastman
Phew! Order placed, thanks WW.
By abedunk

Darn that holiday weekend! Good news - Friday the 13th Part 2 OST should be arriving soon.... sneaking up from behind me with a machete, I'm sure.
By Bezulsqy
Finally listening to the score of Friday the 13th Part II.
If I close my eyes I can see the movie in front of me :-) Really love this score.
I do have some crackle and pops, but I don't have a record watching machine they might improve things. I am going to save up some money and by an Okki Nokki next year... In the end I don't really mind the occasional pop. I never listen with headphones and am far from an audiophile...
The artwork is really great. That cover! The feel of the movie has been captured very well. The detail on the label of the impaled mattress is fantastic :-)