Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bachmann
Ordered the Sack version, shipping to Denmark is expensive so i didnt order both versions.
By Occhionero
Ordered both variants, but the 38$ shipping really hurts.
By Whip Wilson
Hi! How long before there are eBay auction sized photos available for each variant? Asking for a friend.
By milliondollars
45€ for one record is just mental! crazy shipping price for me.

are you going to sell this in europe?
By Occhionero
Where do you live?! Must be Jupiter, or Mars....
By sonnydexter
[quote=58612]45€ for one record is just mental! crazy shipping price for me.

are you going to sell this in europe?
[/quote]

same question?
By Hatter313
Wait... Is no one gonna give Mateo props for that one, hystetical
By milliondollars
I don't know where you live but when i count 22€ for the record together with 23€ for shipping i get a sum of 45€ (at least where i live...)
By Occhionero
Now I got it! Thought 45€ was just the shipping...
By hncreature
Oh that AGAIN...

It can be the same for us here buying from Europe...
By chandler75
Yeah, but generally US postal rates are lower than European rates, so $38 for shipping two single LPs to EU does seem a bit steep. Mondo charges $26 for the same, but maybe it's different from state to state?

Anyway, hhv.de in Germany often carry WW titles for decent prices, so I'm hoping I can get it from them: www.hhv.de/shop/en/catalog/all/sort:R?term=waxwork
By bpwlogan
Ordered both variants. Thanks again WW for giving the subbers an 18% discount on this release. Hopefully, part 3 will be released sometime in the near future. I want that funky ass title track from part 3 spining on the turntable!
By Spiritman
@bpwlogan If you're hurting for the F13-3 theme bad, Spencer has the 12" disco mix up for sale - transmissionrecords.co.uk/shop/friday-the-13th-12-disco-mix/
By electromud
I can't wait for part 3 either. But I really hope WW gets to part 6. That's probably my second favorite over all. Fingers crossed...
By bpwlogan
@Spiritman thanks for the info. I'll check that one out!
By bpwlogan
@electromud I wonder if they will go that far. I can see WW or someone releasing part 3. I would think it would stop at that. If they do go all the way to 6, I'm sure they will leave the Alice Cooper title song off the release.
By Little Walter
@bpwlogan - They'll be omitting Alice Cooper's melodic offering over my blood-colored make-up covered body.
By bpwlogan
Hear you on that Little Walter. I think Constrictor might have been the official soundtrack for part 6 until the cd box set was release a few years ago. I think the box set has soundtracks for 1 thru 6. Not for sure though. Might be a mess to get the rights to use the song on a score rerelease. A big change for Alice's music on Constrictor after the bizarre but underrated DADA three years earlier.
By Little Walter
I'm assuming they'll work to release all of the F13 OSTs that Harry Manfredini worked on as they seem to be on good terms with him.
By gojikranz88
I asked this earlier but no one seemed to notice, but would people prefer a full 2 LP release of part 3 even though it would be partially recycled music from parts 1 and 2 or just a single LP with all the original music and whatever they could fit of the recycled bits?

I would probably go single LP cause I am cheap.
By bpwlogan
@gojikranz88- I hear you on that. I'm in for one LP. I don't think they would release two. I would think it would be the last release in the movie franchise for soundtrack reissues on vinyl.
By waxworkrecords
Just a quick heads up for everyone that pre-ordered Friday the 13th Part 2. We experienced a small production delay due to bottlenecking at the pressing plant for Record Store Day 2015.

Plants are backed up like woah, with a several week turnaround time. We're aiming to have this in everyone's hands by the end of May. This one is gonna be worth the wait without a doubt.
By Hatter313
Awesome, thanks for the updates guys!