Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
dammit, how did i forget to use my subber discount code? SHIT.
By cag1000
I can add 1k of each to my cart and looks like order would go through. I think these will be made to order and neither is more rare.
By layneharvey
i even had it copied to my clipboard...
By diaclonex
strange. i first added 666 copies of the sack version, and then 666 of the sweater. Swear that i saw a message that only 200something of the sweater was available. Not any more.
By tonyandrewgiles
That was a nice easy transaction...

I still have the flashbacks of the last one.
By Occhionero
Couldn not find the possibilty to add the order to the sub-release to safe shipping costs. Did I miss something?
By tim28212
ordered!

easy peasy lemon squeezy!
By strictlywayward
You know, fellow subbers, posting about the exclusive presale ruins it.

And you I-added-1000-copies-just-to-see-what-would-happen people are really something special.
By gojikranz88
did not get a sub email about this presale. trying to add a copy of this and a copy of trick r treat to my cart and having massive issues. also my account seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... deep breath keep clicking about maybe it will work.
By tonyandrewgiles
What pre-sale?

I'm not a subber, just went and ordered.
By monsterworship
There was nothing secret or private about it. The link to order now on the store front slider was public.

So every johnny soundtrack collector refreshing on the site would see it anyway.
By gojikranz88
well got me email couple minutes later, might be something they want to work on, and i got the site to work on a different browser (internet explorer working better than chrome whodathunk!). still couldn't log into my account but i guess that doesnt matter.

went vorhees sweater. would be nice if we had mockups or edition numbers(would get the rarer than if i really liked the less rare it would be easier to get a second copy if i so desired)

just glad it was less nightmarish than last time.
By Juiceycow
I only had one server timeout, but managed to nab one of each. A lot smoother this time around
By deafmetal
"johnny soundtrack collector" - love it.

I went with the Jason sack mask/blue splatter. Felt it might go better with the fantastic cover art.
By dweebofthedead
+1!

Interesting that the sub holder pre-sale is on the main page for everyone to grab.

Non-sub holders with web page monitors can easily snag a couple, too, unless they check the orders.

It'll be interesting with "blood-filled variant-like" releases in the future.
By manuorru
Ordered both variants, as didn't saw any vinyl variants pics (availaible elsewhere?).
$39 cheapest shipping method for Italy. Unreal.
By down.by.law
Much easier process - not sure why it wasn't announced on Twitter??
fyi, one of the variants (color unknown) will be on LITA at 13:00 EST.
By deathwaltz
Johnny soundtrack collector !
Brilliant.
By blue15
LITA's version HERE - 180 gram Mrs. Voorhees Sweater with Blood Splatter
By waxworkrecords
Subscription holders were contacted an hour before pre-orders went live to the public. Subbers also receive an 18% discount.

Also, the reason why you can't track inventory by adding thousands of records to your cart is because we took down the option to track inventory. Did that because, you know, screw flippers. And also because it causes major ordering issues. Some dude literally made a mistake once and purchased 1,000+ Trick 'r Treat records because he was trying to track our inventory. Refunding that dude while dealing with a pre-order drop, having to re-stock that variant, our website taking a shit, and folks yelling at us was AWESOME!

Our site won't crash again. Enough with the jibber jabber! Haven't had a server issue in the past four releases.
By monsterworship
Yeah no issues. Shopify is a strong reliable shopping platform, it would take a gigantic number of JSCs (Johnny Soundtrack Collectors™) to crash it :)

My only polite suggestion, would be at least to put some kind of color description to go along with your unique colorway names when there aren't pix available.
Otherwise Mrs. Voorhees sweater color could be the next what color is this dress Internet sensation.
By texasvinyl

Guy buying 1,000 copies is awesome. "Uhhhh, hey, umm, so I accidentally just orderer $35,000 of stuff from you, can I like get a refund?" ::long pause:: waxwork: "nope, we already shipped out your order, so expect a pallet of LPs shipped freight"

By waxworkrecords
We so bad wanted to do that. Trust me.
By waxworkrecords
I totally understand. Gonna push to do that.