Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
I hope subscribers have privileges for those non-sub releases, early-access, exclusive colorway, etc...
By cookythecook
when do subscribers get to pre-purchase before onsale?
By dweebofthedead
Cover art:

Also, as of right know, I doubt sub holders will get first dibs. WW has yet to saying anything regarding the matter...
By bachmann
They wrote on their Facebook page that sub holders should get emails tonight, has anybody seen any info on how limited this will be.
By strictlywayward
I was about to tell Dweeb about his/her own post in the sub thread, but yes, it does look like subbers will have an opportunity to secure a copy before the drop.

I'm digging that cover.
By Aremagod
There will be 13 cut in the shape of Pamela Voorhees' severed head in the fridge.
By layneharvey
mother's sweater with blood splatter? very interesting...
By DISCOSUCKS...
Can I hear some love for that sleeve art/design? It's absolutely off the fuc*en hook!

:O
By texasvinyl
I'm not worried, looks like two variants with no mention of anything extraordinarily cool produced in a crazy low number. I bet subbers get a secret link to pick and buy our preferred variant tonight. I'll have to go back and watch the movie now. It's been a really, really long time since I last watched part II!
By deafmetal
Incredible artwork. Glad to hear subbers might get to avoid the drop.
By EvanCampbell
Home run from WW...Damn that is a great cover!!!!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Rich Kelly?

Whoever the heck you are...you're my new favourite LP artist.
By sirpsychoswayze
@disco Then you'll be pleased to know that it looks like he's doing the "Nightbreed" sleeve, too!
By Whip Wilson
[quote=58420]"I’m not worried, looks like two variants with no mention of anything extraordinarily cool produced in a crazy low number. I bet subbers get a secret link to pick and buy our preferred variant tonight. I’ll have to go back and watch the movie now. It’s been a really, really long time since I last watched part II!"[/quote]I watched 1-4 last Friday the 13th weekend and Part 2 is pretty sweet. Not sure how I'd rank them. Probably 4,1,2,3 with the first three being pretty close together and 3 falling quite a bit behind. Oh yeah. The music blah blah blah amazing yadda yadda yadda Manfrendi.
By hncreature
Mother's Sweater = Off white?

Jason's mask = Tan...ish?
By Purplemule74
@Discosucks -

I was thinking the same thing - looks like Rich Kelly. Regardless of whether it is or not, is still looks sweet!
By cag1000
Both are up go...
By diaclonex
just ordered. looks like white with blood splatter is more limited
By cag1000
I guess I'm faster than their tweet..... Hmmm
By Aremagod
Got one of each because why not....