Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
thats hysterical,

you know what's funny though, I wouldn't put it past those guys to actually release this and make an excuse for it. hell, they have released Scanners, and are going to be releasing The Brood sometime soon, not to mention Equinox, The Blob, that Monsters and Madmen box set...not to mention cult flicks like repo man, so yeah, I wouldn't be completely shocked if they did end up releasing stuff like. C.H.U.D.

love the cover mock-up too. :)
By deafmetal
Hey @disco, want to collaborate on a C.H.U.D. vs Ghoulies script? We could sell it to Paul WS Anderson and make a fortune!
By deafmetal
^ I have a love/hate relationship with picture disc vinyl. Looks pretty damn fun though.

By thedeepness
That does look really cool.
I am with you on the Love/Hate for picture discs. I think the House of the Devil picture disc with the hand looks amazing, especially spinning on your table, but I ended up getting a red version because the wooshing sound on the picture disc was too much.
By Aremagod
The B side is awesome....I'm probably getting the other 2 variants also so I have a copy to play since I've had no luck with picture discs sounding good.
By Bezulsqy
This does look really good. Very curious to see how the other variants look like. I wasn't planning on double dipping next to my subscription releases, but I might do this time. However, what do you do with a picture disc if not spin it... I don't see myself hanging it on the wall or putting it on a stand. And the one picture disc I do have sounds good enough for me to play. I expect this one to sound really good as well.
Choices choices choices...
By Bezulsqy
Haha. Nice voiceover :-)
By Bezulsqy
Love this one as well. A bit like Slime City, but great neon colours.

By DISCOSUCKS...
As a non-subscriber (and not-fan of pic disc) , I had a wobble when I saw that first pic disc - the use of the manhole is amazing, with the glowing CHUD eyes down there in the dark on the flip side. But I'm really pleased to see that art is carried over onto the labels for the Toxic Waste version :D

Gary Pullin for the WIN!
By bpwlogan
I'm probably going to double dip especially if WW has a black pressing. I'm looking forward to the release regardless. C.H.U.D. was the main reason I pulled for the sub in first place.
By The Dentist
I have yet to see C.H.U.D. but the score sounds really interesting. It's quite dark and brooding, but has a playful quality to it. The music has me intrigued...
By deafmetal
Oh isht, check out the artwork! They even did a custom CHUD-head on the Waxwork logo on the back sleeve.
By tim28212
@monsterworship, on Facebook Waxwork said 3 weeks
By Thequass
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but has anyone heard if the sub version will come with the same packaging as the others or will it be one of those plastic sleeve deals?
By texasvinyl
Probably with the same jacket. At least that's what they did for their other pic disc Trick R Treat
By Thequass
Ahh ok. I wondered how they did that one, I didn't get the picture disc version but figured it would probably be the same. Good news then.

Thanks
By Occhionero
Has anybody of the subbers get an early bird mail from WW? I didn't, which wasn"t a problem in this case. I guess when WW announces another freaky vinyl variant (liquid filled, ...) it sells out in seconds.
By Aremagod
Here's a question for everyone.....while searching eBay to see what assholes were charging for the sold out Friday The 13th Part 3, I stumbled across a listing for CHUD mispress that was silver/green instead of yellow/green. I just realized that my variant is also the silver/green and that explains why when I first opened it it seemed off to me because it wasn't the toxic waste puddle it was supposed to be.

The question is.....did anybody else get this mispress as the seller on eBay was stating that there is possibly only 12 or so of these out there.

Now I need to get the real toxic waste puddle variant.
By Aremagod
texasvinyl wrote:"EXTREMELY RARE MISPRESS

This is an auction for the most rare variant of anything Waxwork has done."

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely rare slightly different variation of a retail release that's still in print!!!!!!!

Someone buy this $27 record for $100 before it becomes a priceless item!!!!!!!!
That made me laugh.....Waxwork told me they don't know how many of these extremely rare variants there are but there are more of the yellow/green than silver/green. They couldn't guarantee I'd get the yellow/green if I ordered another copy because they are sealed but they said the chances were in my favor.