Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nrs24985
Just watched this film for the first time the other day, one of the greatest things about the resurgence of interest in these types of movies, and their soundtracks being put out by labels that give a damn and give them the respect they deserve, is that I am finding movies that weren't on my radar.

Now to wait for the next payday and grab a copy of the soundtrack!
By waxworkrecords
Hey guys, here's an update on PHASE IV. The printers printed the jackets incorrectly, and they came out very dark. So we had them toss all of the jackets and re-print them. This was a couple weeks back.
The new jackets have been printed, look great, and we will begin shipping records next week.
Apologies for this delay. Human error happens with vinyl manufacturing, and we want to make sure that the customers receive a perfect product.

Phase IV is on the way.
By deafmetal
@Waxwork - Great news, and the quality control is very much appreciated.
By Peek-a-boo
This album just picked up a review on the Pitchfork blog.
By layneharvey
and now this (this looks cool as shit):

By henschus
Did anyone receive a shipping notification yet?
By The Cult Leader
Did anyone receive a shipping notification yet?

Yes, for my subscription copy.
By reddye6
I have received my Phase IV subscriber shipping notification, and the package is moving through the USPS system (scheduled arrival a week from today).
By Occhionero
Since friday for sub and blue variant.
By henschus
AH okay thanks. So things are coming to an end. Perfect. Watched the movie yesterday for the first time and now i lost my patience :-)
By waxworkrecords
It'll be worth the wait. This release really is classy as all get out.
By lazyben
My sub copy arrived today and is very pretty:

By lazyben
Don't think I'd seen a pic of the inside of the gatefold before

By static14
@lazyben how's it sound? :)
By Little Walter
I see the sub copy went out first . . I just followed my blue haze's tracking number to find that the shipping label was created on April 11 . . and nothing else. Bleh. I want this record so badly!
By lazyben
@static my record is quite noisy, especially on Side A (and my nitty gritty is busted so I can't give it a proper cleaning) but I can live with that as the music is, as you probably know, rather splendid. Sometimes these fancy colorways clean up with a couple of plays anyway. The mastering seems to have been done well as there is a lot of depth to it.

The booklet is great too, I didn't post a photo of that so as to not spoil all the surprise :)

@walter I'm surprised I'm the first to post this as I'm in SoCal and waxwork's stuff usually takes a while to get here, this was, er, record time.
By waxworkrecords
Definitely clean your record. Each PHASE IV color-way should sound great. A huge reason why we switched pressing plants was due to sound quality. Glad to hear that you like PHASE IV!

We went through a huge transitional phase back in November / December, and that gave us a rather slow start to 2015. Switching pressing plants, other manufacturers, etc. All for the better, of course. So, these first couple releases of 2015 will have a slight wait for their street dates, but they're totally worth the wait. Rest assured, there's about to be a steady flow of releases coming from Waxwork starting next month.
By layneharvey
i got my PHASE IV subscriber edition yesterday. it looks fantastic! i was super busy making mlamps yesterday afternoon, but i plan on sitting back this weekend (after RSD) and giving it a solid listen. :) it really is a beautiful release, @waxwork.
By waxworkrecords
Thanks! Looking back on it, a ton of time and effort went into nailing PHASE IV properly. Glad everyone is digging it.
By bpwlogan
My subscription copy sounds great! Thanks again WW for the excellent release!
By hncreature
The package is fantastic...I really like that cover...and I can't wait to dig into the booklet
By Aremagod
Received my toxic blue variant yesterday and it wasn't any where near as good looking as the one that Waxwork put on their instagram. This isn't a bitch at the randomness of variants but there is so much more going on with the one that Waxwork posted than the one I received but it is still a beautiful looking and great sounding album.
By Little Walter
Same here @Aremagod, but I didn't have my hopes up for it to look that good; it's like the picture of the meal you're about to eat . . .

Still, that package, I mean, damn! I absolutely loved the photos in the booklet, and all of the artwork was extraordinary and worth every cent. I always loved this crazy film.
By jamesschmidtke
I got my sub, it does indeed look stunning! Sadly while the sleeve came super mint, the damn record is warped and even though I can track it, it has some many particles stuck that I had to get off with record cleaner. The scratches from said particles moving about in the sleeve during transit put some deep gouges so, it has a skip in there. Wrote waxwork, so hopefully I can get a better copy. Underneath all those probs, I actually think the record and mastering sound beautiful