Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By palmat
Two hours later Suzy contacted me and sorted the whole thing out. Talk about stellar customer service!!!
By ieatworms
Sorry to bug you here but my emails keep getting rejected at the web site ( something about my name being spelt wrong) technology will be the death of me.
My name is Kym Hanrahan, & I've got a problem with my sub copy of Phase IV.
Package arrived in great shape very well packed. But record very badly scratched, about 30 in total & all about 5mm
long. to me it looked like it was damaged before it was put in its inner sleeve, but then again I'm no expert.
Side one is playable but very noisy, side two is a total wright off, it skips & jumps & gets stuck in a loop.
I was inquiring about the return policy. My email address is ieatworms2@yahoo.com.au
Ive tried taking a photo but size off marks & colour vinyl didn't give me much of a result.
I live in Australia so time difference can be a real pain in the butt, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Kym.
By yanquiuxo

(Posted to Instagram, same username)

Not only did the color come out looking absolutely incredible, but after a good cleaning this is definitely the quietest and one of the best sounding original soundtracks that I own. Thank you and great job Waxwork! Can't wait to get my Friday 13th Part II.
By soundtracks of fear
Absolutely love this,it looks amazing and sounds amazing and now one of my favourites in the whole of my collection, however I have lots of crackle in parts, should I contact Waxwork and ask for a replacement?
By Volzom Zofbie
[quote=63974]Absolutely love this,it looks amazing and sounds amazing and now one of my favourites in the whole of my collection, however I have lots of crackle in parts, should I contact Waxwork and ask for a replacement? [/quote]

"Oh gawd"
By soundtracks of fear
Ha ha yeah seen that post, cheers Volzom for your input

*edit*
I do however see the irony of my post, so with this in place comment gracefully accepted! :)
By soundtracks of fear
Worked through the cracks and pops :) and all round happy bunny with this one

Perfect
By Peek-a-boo
I spotted this for presale on Piccadilly Records. Very interested in this release. Would that be the best to go for, sound quality wise? £26 is quite steep, but from the description it sounds like a good package?
By Little Walter
Piccadilly has the yellow wax? Honestly, they all sound superb.
By Peek-a-boo
For preorder yes thanks @Little Walter I'll look at picking it up!
By pereubu
I know this is an old thread. But.. I have the yellow version, and it is pretty noisy. I have cleaned it but only with record cleaning spray and lint free cloth. Is there a better way to clean. Its not too annoying, and like everyone its an amazing package.