Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By discophagus
So:
1. Subbers does not have any pre-preorder. they just get a notification by mail sooner than other newsletter subscribers
2. you cannot get extra-sub records shipped together with sub releases and do have to pay shipping.
I really hope Waxwork will fix at least the point n.2 in time for the next extra-sub drop.
By abedunk
Well, it's kinda "free shipping", when subbers use their 18% discount. $5 = shipping, $4.86 = discount. Essentially, subbers pay 14 cents to ship extra-sub records. Cool!
By discophagus
of course, if you live in the US! Not my case ;-)
By slik
I'm really happy with the heads up emails as a SUB member. I now know I AM a SUB member, that was hazy for a while. The discount is way more than fair, I'm in the UK and have found postage pretty competitive, taking into account the packaging WW send their records in. Hopefully, the next releases will be telegraphed to those who are not welded to their internet connection! Personal bugbear, but I have no access until I finish work and get home...some of you don't know how easy you've got it! And, yes that's sarcasm. You've all just too much time on/in your hands and I am just jealous.
By strictlywayward
Just got my welcome card here in swingin' Dallas, TX. New logo is pretty cool; curious to see what I presume to be the new aesthetic unfold.
Here's to 2015! [coughs]
By dweebofthedead
What else did it include? Was there any release info?
By strictlywayward
It's just a nice card with a welcome note and benefits summary. The 5th sub title is confirmed, but if WW wanted everyone to know they would share publicly, so I'll leave it to them to do so.
By hncreature
I agree with strictly wayward on the new logo...VERY cool! +1 on a t-shirt of that!
By Hatter313
Just got my card here in NY, the new logo is very cool, reminds me of something else i just can't put my finger on it though, it'll come to me.

that 5th sub title...whooo boy :)
By jamesschmidtke
My psychotic mail lady is with holdhing mine along with who knows what else! Austin,TX
By hncreature
^^^ Truth! ^^^

Mail people have all the power!
By cambionic
I miss those clipart guys!
By dweebofthedead
I have yet to receive anything.

Anybody else?
By Stevsie
Got mine in the UK on Friday
By Bezulsqy
I got mine last Friday. I'm in the Netherlands. Very nice new logo!
By milliondollars
i don't think the new logo is better than the old one and i hope they will not scrap it because it is basically perfect...the new one does not look like a logo for a label releasing horror soundtracks...

By DISCOSUCKS...
I know what you're saying @million, as the original logo is great. I really like the new design personally, and I'm guessing that they felt a new logo was appropriate because they're becoming not just a horror label (Phase IV and Warriors particularly point the way that they seem to be moving out of horror with their coming releases...)
By Ptflea2
Still nothing here......
By gojikranz88
got my card. put me in the camp of preferring the original logo, hopefully this is a neat alternative rather than a complete shift.
By milliondollars
@PtfleaII: don't expect too much. it is just a little flyer like that one that I posted above (with the new logo).
By Ptflea2
[quote=59538]@PtfleaII: don’t expect too much. it is just a little flyer like that one that I posted above (with the new logo).[/quote]

I just want to feel special like you guys! :)
By jamesschmidtke
that new logo is sick. bass would approve