Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
Tourist Trap was the last title in the 2015 subscription. Here is the surprise:
waxwork.jpg
waxwork.jpg (107.64 KiB) Viewed 4658 times
I am pretty stoked, since I had previously begged WW to print a "Bones Brigade" shirt with their customized ripper logo. I doubt I was the only person asking for one, but it is pretty sweet to see my request show up in the subscription. Skate or die!
By Aremagod
Nice....no shipping notice here yet......they must be going in alphabetical order by last name.....oh alphabet you cruel mistress you!
By bpwlogan
I just figured you were going to get a standard WW t-shirt when they emailed you for your shirt size. This was really a great idea to do this for people who purchased the subscription. I'm all in if WW has another sub in 2016.
By RotzeRR
I've asked them on FB and as it seems we have to renew via their page on Friday... Honestly, I hoped for a more relaxed process for old subscribers.
By Aremagod
Half the time that email arrives after the drop plus the F5ers already know and alert the world so that subscriber perk isn't as great as it should be. I think current subs should get a couple days to resub or not then fill the empty spots with new people.
By RotzeRR
I think Waxwork also promised some kind of early access for subbers even for their normal releases... That's the only thing that disappointed me this year, but overall these guys did a great job and I definitely try to renew on Friday.
By Occhionero
Aremagod wrote:Half the time that email arrives after the drop plus the F5ers already know and alert the world so that subscriber perk isn't as great as it should be. I think current subs should get a couple days to resub or not then fill the empty spots with new people.
You nailed it!
By Bezulsqy
I can't imagine it will sell out within 24 hours. Last year it took about 4 days if I remember correct.
It is a lot of money for most. When they sell a variant with an edition of 500 it usually also takes a couple of hours to sell out. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are 500 spots for subscribers.
If you know now that you really want a sub, just make sure that you have access to the internet this Friday around 16:30 GMT.

That said, you can't beat the way One Way Static cares for it subbers! I love Waxworks, and their discount does make it worthwhile to order from Europe, but OWS is in another league subber care wise...
By milliondollars
calm down all you nervous little record geeks. :) Waxwork will contact 2015 subbers 12 hours before 2016 sub will be anounced officially so you have plenty of time to re-up.
there's nothing to complain at all...