Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bpwlogan
Finally got mine the other day. I was pretty much sold on this subscription with the release of C.H.U.D. alone. Might have to pick up a black vinyl press of C.H.U.D. if they release one.
By deathwaltz
I'd say the new logo is 100% better than the original one.
Looks very classy to me .
By NMA
The new logo looks good to me. It will be more stylish on LP jackets, sides ;)
By strictlywayward
I would have killed for the original logo on a t-shirt, though. I'd still consider it.
By liftman2013
I think the original logo is better but there you go, its just feeling. Then again I like green and it symbolises horror
Thats not to say the new one isnt good
Plus who says they are changing it? Just cos its one the welcome card
By deafmetal
Finally received the postcard! I am pretty stoked for this sub to get going.
By waxworkrecords
Hey guys, here's an update on PHASE IV. The printers printed the jackets incorrectly, and they came out very dark. So we had them toss all of the jackets and re-print them. This was a couple weeks back.
The new jackets have been printed, look great, and we will begin shipping records next week.
Apologies for this delay. Human error happens with vinyl manufacturing, and we want to make sure that the customers receive a perfect product.

Phase IV is on the way.
By layneharvey
so, i just got a shipment notification for my subscription order:

-------------------------
All of the items from order #xxxx have now been shipped:

1x Waxwork Records 2015 Subscription - USA

Thank you for ordering from Waxwork Records!
-------------------------

i'm sure this is just Phase IV shipping, but it does say "all the items from...", which made me wonder for a split second. there's no way they would have everything else ready, though. just thought i would share because i laughed at myself a bit for thinking that in the first place.
By Hatter313
Layne, here you are in every thread, getting shipping notes for everything I order...:) now I'll be watching my inbox for this one too :)
By layneharvey
@hatter - it has been an unbelievable week of shipments, i can tell you that. i think i've had 15 or more records arrive this week that i have been waiting on for what seems like ages. and a few more to still come. where will i find the time to listen to all of them?!
By Hatter313
I know what you mean dude, music for Thomas Carnacki was on my doorstep yesterday, it follows a few days before that, PLUS the shout factory escape from New York blu Ray....need to have a vacation devoted to media consumption haha
By waxworkrecords
Hey there, the subscription titles will be shipped separately. I hope that clears up any confusion!
By discophagus
So which variant of starry eyes we subbers are going to get?
By thedeepness
Fuck Yeah! That looks awesome. The samples of the music are great, can't wait. I have been loving Phase IV, it was totally new to me. I knew nothing of the movie or score but love it.
By Occhionero
Starry is on sale now!
By layneharvey
can't wait for the sub version to arrive. looks so amazing. now, if mondo would just put mad max up for sale already so i can go eat lunch! :)
By blastman
Where's that heavy breathing cat pic when you need it?
By Occhionero
I really really would like to have the chance to combine packages. Every dollar that can be saved is welcome ;-)

I do not want to sound outrageous, but an Early Notification ( when go on sale) of new releases would be great.
By NMA
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Waxwork is throwing in slipmats with subscriber shipment of Starry Eyes ;)

By The Cult Leader
[quote=65748]Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Waxwork is throwing in slipmats with subscriber shipment of Starry Eyes

[/quote]

Needed a new slip mat :)