Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By waxworkrecords
Hi hoodini,

Sorry you feel that way. I can assure you that there's no reason to feel disappointed. We're mailing out actual subscription post cards that welcome all subscribers to the club right now. We think that's quite a bit more personal than an automated-mass "welcoming e-mail".

As Aremagod mentioned, we're busy. We launched the sub right before the holidays, we just moved into a new office (our old office didn't even have a restroom), etc. However, that means that things are moving and taking shape. A lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes. We have around ten releases lined up for this year. For better or worse, Waxwork is operated by myself, Suzy, and J. That's it. I think it's incredibly easy for folks to point fingers at Waxwork for not getting on this board as much as we'd honestly love to, or taking a few days to get back to emails inquiries, or the two pre-order snafu's we experienced last year (and since then have fixed!). But, we're working hard, we're making things happen, and hopefully, you guys will dig what we have in store this year.

Don't stress. You'll be on the floor when you hear what we have lined up for the subscription, and outside of it!
By Hoodini
@waxworkrecords ; That's great news, my bad, i was a bit just a bit worried, i trust you guys otherwise wouldn't has signed, and i really have great expectations, really like your waxwork ;)
By waxworkrecords
No worries. All is good. Gonna be a great year!
By Garmonbozia
So is there going to be a black sub? I'd buy the shit out of that.
By waxworkrecords
No black sub, but there will be black vinyl available.
By strictlywayward
Did those postcards go out? I definitely have not received one. They may not be as personal, or necessarily more reliable, but the turnaround for emails is a lot faster and a missing one is easy to fix.
By Hoodini
still received nothing too, time will tell :)
By dweebofthedead
So, on 01/19/2015 Kevin said on here he'd be sending a "welcoming e-mail," but I yet to receive anything.

All I have is the PayPal receipt and two e-mails regarding a $5 refund for shipping.

OWS sent me an e-mail within a couple of weeks of picking up a subscription.

Should I be worried?
By reddye6
You got two emails about a $5 refund for the extra shipping charge? You're two up on me.
By dweebofthedead
Yeah, but I had to send about 10-12 e-mails regarding the matter.

Anyways, I know Kevin and Suzy are super busy with upcoming releases, but it's been three months since I ordered the sub.

Oh, well. I guess I got spoiled with OWS.

Back to waiting...
By strictlywayward
Ha! Spoiled with the notion that we might receive some form of welcome or basic contact in 3 months. No one is that busy. It's getting ridiculous.
By dweebofthedead
I agree.

I'm just ranting because I went back and read "welcoming e-mails" and postcards would be sent to sub holders back in January/early February.

I haven't received anything.

Ah, maybe I'm the only one slightly discouraged from the whole thing. Oh, well.

I'm sure when I get the first release, this'll all be water under the bridge.
By strictlywayward
Looks like the welcome-wagon is about to hit the road, as it happens. I can't believe I broke silence to complain about something that was moments from being addressed. Again. Such is life.

But YAY! about those cards going out. Accordingly stoked here.
By dweebofthedead
[quote=58287]Looks like the welcome-wagon is about to hit the road, as it happens. I can’t believe I broke silence to complain about something that was moments from being addressed. Again. Such is life.

But YAY! about those cards going out. Accordingly stoked here.
[/quote]

Cards going out? Did I miss something or did I misread your comment?
By dweebofthedead
Thanks!

Wow, weird that gets posted the same day I rant.

Haha, can't wait!
By layneharvey
i did just see a reply from WW to a comment someone posted on their announcement about the upcoming F13 release that it is not part of the subscription. glad i saw that because i was planning on laying low. i must have missed a post somewhere along the way.
By deafmetal
Let's get this party started.
By dweebofthedead
[quote=58299]i did just see a reply from WW to a comment someone posted on their announcement about the upcoming F13 release that it is not part of the subscription[/quote]

So, forgive me then, but what's the purpose of the sub if F13 Part 2 isn't part of the sub? If it gets released in 2015, it should be part of the sub, right? Unless they release it next year...

Hmm, well, hopefully sub holder gets first dibs.
By reddye6
I remember an earlier WW post that said that it was releasing around 10 records this year. Given that the sub is five releases, that leaves another five outside of it.
By dweebofthedead
[quote=58305]I remember an earlier WW post that said that it was releasing around 10 records this year. Given that the sub is five releases, that leaves another five outside of it.[/quote]

Where did they post that? I didn't see that in the newsletter and purchase page when I bought the sub.

If I would've known that, things would be different.
By reddye6
I found the STBC post where Waxwork mentions 10 releases for 2015:

http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/f ... eply-47981

"We launched the sub right before the holidays, we just moved into a new office (our old office didn’t even have a restroom), etc. However, that means that things are moving and taking shape. A lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes. We have around ten releases lined up for this year."
By PaulZaza
i would welcome some words from ww Headquarters:-)
just got a payment notification....
and friday the 13th is coming...
i hope we get first dip...
but i'm maybe spoiled by the one way static Club:-)

can't wait for Phase 4 to arrive! score of the year for me!