Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By black7towr
Candy corn is SOLD OUT. Hope everyone who still wanted this was able to get one.
By EdKings
Got a CandyCorn! (Well.. The paypal confirmation.. Nothing from ww yet) @WaxWork Records thanks for the headsup!! Great!
By waxworkrecords
If you guys got a PayPal notification, then all is good.
By texasvinyl
Waxwork...it really whips the llama's ass
By Hatter313
oh my god was than a winamp reference...well done texas
By 4000days
If anyone snagged an extra picture disc in the US, and is willing to let it go for cost (or close) - please hit me up at galaxieluna (@) yahoo (.) com

I grabbed both candy corn and swirl if you want to trade, or I'll pay cash.

Thanks.
By repulsion
Missed the second chance...work. corn one sold out again. would gladly see my ordered orange black swirl got changed to a corn, thx WW in advance ;)
I dont want to fight here but I'd rather have 1 soundtrack a year with 100% working transaction and satisfaction than multiple soundtracks you wont be able to grab because of several issues.
By palmat
All this ire got me thinking... Why not have a launch for the US customers and one for the international customers. That way things might ease up a bit in the future and any feelings of being unfairly treated due to time zones and whatnot would be a thing of the past. Just a thought... And it would probably make thing less harsh round these parts.
By jgibbs4053
if anyone picked up an extra pic disc i have several albums im willing to trade for it. i put up a post about it. thanks
By toosoonjunior
Nice, thanks for the update WW!
By nick1972
I wrote an email to WW late last night and got a wonderful response from them this morning informing me of the intention to put more up today following them sorting the shipping issues out (thanks Suzy)
Unfortunately I've been driving a lot today so couldn't post in here what was likely to happen
I did however manage to get my variants :0)
As Spencer said yesterday…
Patience
Although it was frustrating at the time it's all good now (for me anyway)
By Occhionero
...and then they had some candy corn vinyls in stock! I have cancelled my orange/black and finally choose the variant I was looking for.
By unpopular_poet
I was lucky enough to score a Candy Corn on the second time around!
By manuorru
Fuck, reading just now about second dropping...
One picture disc for me pleeeeaaase!!!
By nick1972
WW Great service proof..........

just had an email from Suzy asking if I mind her putting my Pic Disc of TRT in with my F13 Blood Filled Variant :0)

whoop whoop
By ninjaqutie
Guess I am in the minority here because I actually WANTED the black and orange swirl. :/ The candy corn reminded me of the OWS I got a while ago and the picture disc I wasn't sure how it would sound, but it does look cool.
By nick_rising
@ninjaqutie - I'm in the minority with you. I wanted the pic disc, but definitely am glad the swirl was readily available over the splatter. Will definitely sound better than pic discs too.
By BasementHorror
Just got my shipping confirmation for my splatter and pic discs. That was fast!
By monsterworship
Well all past releases I got a shopping confirmation early but it didn't ship until a week or so later.
By waxworkrecords
Turns out they're shipping out, now. :)
By NMA
Yay! Fingers crossed, waiting for my shipping notification, then.
By black7towr
Got my notification earlier today. Looking forward to these.
By EdKings
@Waxwork Records, is everything ok if I only got a paypal confirmation before it ships?
By RandomHajile
Wow, an early Halloween surprise! Thanks, Waxwork. Looks great, awesome job with this release. The stellar presentation made me reconsider what I was originally going to pass on.
By RandomHajile
I also only got a PayPal e-mail before it shipped, but eventually got a shipping notice with tracking from Waxwork. I received the records 3 days later.