Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EdKings
That looks amazing!! Wow!
By EdKings
Ok, gotta be patient then :) (when did you get your waxwork mail?)
By reelybored
Can't wait to get mine, this looks superb
By Peek-a-boo
What's the disc with all the sound effects like? I thought it seemed like a fairly interesting idea on paper.
By RandomHajile
Stands out on the shelf too. About to throw on the spooky sound fx side. Hope that I survive the terror.
By strictlywayward
My copy was delivered just a while ago, damn near a full week before Halloween, so fuck me for saying it'd arrive after. The candy corn splatter is unlike anything I have seen before--very cool. Center labels are excellent, as always, D-side being my favorite. I am super-stoked to have a fancy WW sticker now, too. It's much nicer than my makeshift one. Happy Halloween, ch-ch-ch-cheers.
By black7towr
I got my copies just a minute ago. I'm a little disappointed they didn't ship all 3 together.
By The Cult Leader
About to spin this for the first time.
By black7towr
Have the picture discs been delayed?
By jgibbs4053
@black7towr I've seen several pic discs ones on Instagram. I just got this one today
By black7towr
@Darrell I ordered a candy corn and a swirl initially which I received yesterday. When the pic discs went up the second time I ordered one. I haven't received anything from Waxwork regarding a confirmation. When I ordered the pic disc I immediately sent them an email asking if they would ship all 3 together but never got a response. This is my first order with them and it's been handled poorly. If your starting a company with only 3 people maybe you shouldn't bite off more than you can chew.
By jgibbs4053
I'm sure they were flooded w emails. Just be happy u got the pic disc
By waxworkrecords
Hey black7towr, If you ordered from us, you will certainly receive your record. If you received a confirmation from either PayPal or Waxwork, you will certainly receive your record.

Understand that we were flooded with close to a thousand emails during the pre-order and over the course of the past two weeks. So, please accept our sincere apologies for shipping out the two records that you initially ordered first, and then shipping out your limited edition picture disc (that your ordered the next day) at a later date. I'm sure this has been a devastating experience for you.

By The Cult Leader
So, please accept our sincere apologies for shipping out the two records that you initially ordered first, and then shipping out your limited edition picture disc (that your ordered the next day) at a later date. I’m sure this has been a devastating experience for you.
By BasementHorror
The Empire Strikes Back.

And I mean Empire in the nicest way possible.

Loving my candy corn splatter, btw.
By strictlywayward
@peek-a-boo
The sound effects are actually just on side D, and I reckon they're pretty neat. It's like the Trick 'r Treat foley collection.
By strictlywayward
The candy corn variant reminds me of Tankcrimes' recent reissue of the first Ghoul LP on 'torch' vinyl. Basically a 3-way merge with white, yellow, and orange, which came out cool, but I keep thinking these would make for an awesome interpretation of that idea.
By philball1974
Thats some funny shit!

Shame on you WW for not knowing theres was going to be a second order!
By RunOff
Swirl on its way to me, would love to swap a disc for one candy corn....
By ironjaiden
[quote=37841]Hey black7towr, If you ordered from us, you will certainly receive your record. If you received a confirmation from either PayPal or Waxwork, you will certainly receive your record.

Understand that we were flooded with close to a thousand emails during the pre-order and over the course of the past two weeks. So, please accept our sincere apologies for shipping out the two records that you initially ordered first, and then shipping out your limited edition picture disc (that your ordered the next day) at a later date. I’m sure this has been a devastating experience for you.

[/quote]

By Occhionero
Shipping confirmation received. What makes me nervous: They confirm shipping of the orange/black vinyl, but I was lucky to order the candy/corn variant. Keep fingers crossed ...
By dractheknife
Has anyone else had a problem with the sound on their candy corn variant? There is a consistent crackle throughout both lps and some very loud pops. I've never had a problem with the sound on any of the previous Waxworks releases so I'm kind of surprised. I feel like I got a dud. I sent a email to Waxworks but haven't heard anything back yet. I hoped that posting on here maybe I'd get an answer.
By terryreidsauce
@Dractheknife - I thought the same thing last night. My candy corn splatter has a lot of pops too. I don't think you are alone.