Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EdKings
Got the candycorn variant delivered the other day, put it on, lots of cracks, pops and noise.. Cleaned the record.. The same. To bad!
Send an email to WaxWork and they send me an swirl variant that same minute! Super fast response and great customer-care.
I want to say this again.. WaxWork really deserves to be named amongst the better (or best) soundtrack labels. It is to bad that they haven't had much luck with their F13 and TrT releases as for the online part, but that's fixable.
Trick 'r Treat sounds amazing! Looking forward to what is yet to come!
By dractheknife
I still haven't heard anything from Waxwork and it's been almost three weeks since I first emailed them. Emailed them again a few days ago. Pretty disappointing considering I have ordered every release of theirs directly from them.
By rush4093
Try emailing them again. It took me sending 4 emails but I finally got through and all my issues taken care of. They seem to respond within a few hours once your email goes through. I think some stuff may just get lost or sent to a spam folder.

@strictly wayward I offered to send the candy corn I got back for an exchange and was told to just keep it.
By dractheknife
@rush4093

Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps I'll try again sending another email. My thinking was that sending multiple emails in a short amount of time wasn't the best way to get a response.
By toosoonjunior
I sent an email to WW from their website a few days and have not received a response yet. I'll try sending them another and see what happens.
By strictlywayward
@toosoonjunior You might try sending from your mail site/app/whatever, as opposed to the contact form. I feel like I've heard a lot of complaints about those not working. I heard back in less than 24 hours when I emailed them.
By layneharvey
i got the candy corn splatter variant and it is kinda noisy for me too, but i kinda like that aspect. i mean, i know i don't have a great setup or anything, but something about hearing the little flaws reminds me of listening to my parent's old records as a kid. and with this kind of music, mostly horror soundtracks, it really fits for my ears. i mean, my first introduction to horror on vinyl was listening to scary story records near halloween in the library media room with my elementary school class. lights out, candle burning, listening to spooky ghost stories. try making that happen in schools nowadays! all that to say, i am happy with my candy corn variant, pops and all, so i'll just keep it. i totally get where some of you guys are coming from though. :)
By toosoonjunior
@strictlywayward, I'll give it a shot.
By EdKings
Sorry guys! Didn't meant to start this fire again of negativity about their responses.. I just wanted to share my personal opinion and experience I have with WW. I'm sure everyone will be heard and the mails you've sent will be taken care of.. We aren't the only ones who send them emails ;) I'm sure things will be fine!
By strictlywayward
I didn't think there was any negativity brewing, but I agree that everything should work out satisfactorily. If it's been a long time since you've emailed them, it's probably worth dropping another line, as WW is more likely to have not seen it for whatever reason than to be ignoring it.
By Deadite
Yikes! Finally opened my candy corn variant to give it a spin. It is extremely noisy, almost to the point that it's not listenable. The vinyl itself looks cool, but i couldnt even make if past side A. Just shot Waxwork an email. Hopefully it can be exchanged.
By Deadite
Follow-up to my comment above....

I received response to my email, and Waxwork will be sending a replacement. The quick response and willingness to help out is much appreciated!
By hncreature
My candy corn was overly noisy too - I don't mind a pop or two but it was to the point of distracting so I moved it on and picked up an orange set...I like this soundtrack too much not to have it
By Alekspectre
+1 (some records are even better with the "vintage" treat sometimes...)
By tailofthecomet
mine wasn't noisey, just the scratches it came with that ruin it!
By waxworkrecords
Your record shouldn't have scratches. If you received a damaged item, you can e-mail us and we will replace it.
By toosoonjunior
I contacted Waxwork about my noisy candy corn and they got me sorted very quickly!
By tailofthecomet
I emailed with pictures of the scratches and damaged inner sleeves three times in november and december, but didn't hear anything back

could you give me best email to send to incase i've sent to the wrong one!
By milliondollars
what email is the best to contact waxwork for complains? i already sent them five emails during the last three weeks. no reply, not even a sign. i'm beginning to doubt there is ANY service, please help!
By tailofthecomet
ok, i've emailed to that address too (help@) still not had a reply, was it received?

my email..mybear12@hotmail.com
By tailofthecomet
the replacement that you were sending in January has still not arrived, i've emailed, but had no reply, was it sent!?