Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Alekspectre
@BlindGuy : you know, variants of Musical.Platic.Plates are a little like collecting toys. All these colours are for the old childrens we are, it makes our eyes shine ;), the sound is important on vinyl, of course, but after an hundred times or more or less, it will be degraded definitely, so the "gimmicks" will last forever on...and, after all, what I like on vinyl is the "imperfections" of the sound.
Old children wants his musical lollipop ;)
By fanboy
I really like all 3 colorways. I can't decide. I think its between the pic discs and the candy corn. Looking forward to getting this on the turntable!
By EdKings
When you read the FB-comments, you can't help but notice the flipper comments ... "How many pressings of this and that? Want to make sure I'll get the most exclusive version" ... To put on Ebay!
Realy hope all goed well for WaxWork with this release..
Myself.. Going for the candycorn or black/orange. If sold out.. Plain orange will do just fine since I at least wil have the music :)
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Edkings agree.this time im going to buy from amazon.i like all 3 colors.so im going to skip the overpriced shipment of waxwork
By Occhionero
Do amazon sell them? Not listed at amazon.de!
By waxworkrecords
Amazon will have the orange version, only. And we offer combined shipping that isn't overpriced.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
yeah sorry i dont want to be offensive.i live in europe and usually i pay more of 25 dollars for shipment.i ment overpriced from US mail.anyway for orange you mean the black/orange swirl right?
By strictlywayward
Oh, people. Waxwork drops have never been random, they're always scheduled for the same time (whether that works out or not is a different matter). The retail version of this release is orange vinyl, as stated, just plain orange vinyl. Amazon doesn't receive variant pressings (intentionally), so if you want all the 'cool' ones, you'll have to order direct as is the case with virtually every release ever, or try to catch them later second-hand. You'd be better off buying multiples from WW and paying combined shipping.

Kevin, can I be your surly customer service guy?
By blindguy
I'm fairly new to the hobby, really only kicking into gear back around record store day and have for beeter or worse gotten completely sucked in. Some recent releases are making me realize that you can't get them all and as the advice suggested, just go for what you know you want. Course i say that as i order all the upcoming releases blindly. In the end, i'll be happy with what i get.

I have wondered before why labels don't do a pre-order before pressing type thing but I'm sure they have their reasons. I haven't been around for any subscription opportunities yet, but I'm hoping they aren't limited too, as I can see my self signing up for them and it would frankly seem odd to limit people who want to subscribe from doing so.

Anyway, after getting my Wolfcop today, i'm ready to take on this release tomorrow. Try to leave a pic disc for me! They just look too cool for me to pass up on this one, plus what's a little surface noise on a sound f/x disc?
By hncreature
^^^ GREAT ID photo Alekspectre! ^^^
By EdKings
@Disco, i know right!? Pretty special they include this with the ost! Looks like another great release.
Any heads-up from @WaxWork Records on this thread like they did with F13? I'm at work and ready to roll :)
Bring on the goodies!
By Whip Wilson
You can exhale. Probably another eight or nine hours, I'd wager.
By EdKings
@Mateo, thank you, was already turning blue from hyperventilating! But jokes asside, don't want to miss this one like I did with F13 (allthough I have the murky one and happy with it). Anyway.. Goodmorning from the Netherlands!
By scottyboy71
Anybody know who's carrying this in the UK?
By dahousen
Long time wondering why Waxwork doesn't have a proper distribution in Europe. OWS and DW do a great job of distribution with American labels
By waxworkrecords
We will be making the first announcement of when Trick 'r Treat goes up for pre-order here on the Blackest Circles board. Just a heads up!
By ghostfires
@waxwork - AWESOME! Thank you for the heads up!!
By NMA
@Waxwork - Holy Sam! Let's keep our fingers crossed for an earlier drop time this time ;)
By Hatter313
Thanks!
By layneharvey
was there any mention as to the number of each of the variants that are available? i assume the picture disc one would be the rarest of the lot because it is more of a novelty than the others in a way. i am trying to decide whether i want the candy corn splatter or the orange/black mashup. both look pretty damn amazing... the picture disc looks great, too, but i'll pass on that one simply because... well, just because, i guess. don't really have a great reason. :)
By nick_rising
I'm trying to decide between the candy corn and the black/orange. Why is this such a difficult decision..