Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
oh sweet jesus. i'm sorry, brother. harsh.
By Voodoo_Jim
@reelybored - my condolences. My four year old finally burned out on the soundtrack. Finally
By nick_rising
I'm a 22yo male and am obsessed with the Frozen soundtrack.
By texasvinyl
Better than yesterday! that wind blew some of my fence down and now I have to figure out how to fix it so I don't have to pay someone to do it.
By chuck
I had to take my 3 daughters to a Frozen Sing-a-long at the cinema a few weeks back. 100 kids singing Let it Go is not cool.
By reelybored
I think i know all the lyrics and dialogue by heart, actually kind of funny when around other people and i recite lyrics to the soundtrack - on the flip side, it's also kind of sad
By layneharvey
@nick_rising - the power of christ compels you!!!

you are obviously "possessed" by it.
By reelybored
my wife wants to take her to see Frozen on ice! When will the madness stop! in other news. Trick r' Treat!
By thedeepness
Frozen might need its own thread, so I never have to be reminded of it again.
By ClaytonRyan
I work in a fashion photography studio. I am currently completely ignoring my set.
By reelybored
lol @layneharvey
By Hatter313
aaaand nothing
By manuorru
At home, here we go!
By reelybored
oh dammit, a curveball
By strictlywayward
Well, we can't hold WW to 11 CST when the email they sent last night said it would be a random time. That's why I didn't want to quote 11 before.
By reelybored
I see where you were coming from - "usually" that's the drop time, but never set in stone :-)
By thedeepness
5 minutes until I leave for a meeting, so it will drop in 10 minutes.
By Hatter313
this is true, oh well i have to run to a meeting, hopefully it doesn't drop in the next half hour. see you all in a few
By Voodoo_Jim
F13 dropped while I was grabbing dinner. Everyone's safe until I grab a bite. Carry on...
By reelybored
have an idea as to which one i want but slowly my mind is shifting to "as long as I get one I will be content" - the lies I have to tell myself sometimes lol
By strictlywayward
Yeah, all of the previous releases were scheduled for 11 a.m. CST, but after F:13, I can see why a schedule is no longer doable.
By nick_rising
@reelybored - Same. Getting antsier as time goes on 0_0
By manuorru
I
DO
NOT
WANT
TO
REPEAT
F13
EXPERIENCE
!!!
By strictlywayward
I don't think this release will be as hectic. It's kind of an old movie now, and it's not all that popular. Once people see the cost of a DLP, they might change their minds about trying to flip it.