Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
@spun - I love the movie, personally an instant classic for me.
By tim28212
[quote=33657]Talking of the music, anyone found clips for this – apart from the trailer on youtube?

Never watched the movie so don’t have a grasp if it’s any good or not. Grabbed Chopping Mall in the last drop, which hasn’t really grabbed me as yet, and still waiting on F13…
[/quote]

@spun, it can be found on Spotify
By tim28212
just an observation but has anyone else noticed how many of WaxWork releases are also in La La Land Records catalog? Day of the Dead, Creepshow, Rosemary's Baby, Friday the 13th, and now Trick 'r Treat. Looking at La La Lands catalog one can hope that a Pet Sematary release may be in the future, maybe?
By Hatter313
hmmm, good call on that. Pet Sematary would be Boss!
By texasvinyl
Mars Attacks! would be awesome. And maybe something cool for Dark Crystal.
By static14
If they keep digging into the LaLaLand library I'd love to see The Blob, Dead Again (expanded), and The Relic get vinyl releases :)
By Hatter313
i got a promo copy of Dark crystal a few months back WITH the poster, one of my all time favs.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@ironjaiden

Brother, if you're for a second hinting at the possibility that you're designing the reissue of Caddyshack which comes in a full-size working replica of Rodney Dangerfield's golf bag, with a built in turntable and a full set of clubs.....the shit is REALLY gonna hit the fan!! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Ps. I love this soundtrack! Is it just me that finds the opening "ahh ahh ahhs" of the Kenny Loggins theme really spooky and delicious?? I'd buy an LP with just that on a locked groove for the whole side of a record!
By ironjaiden
Haha an "ahh ahh" locked groove would rule! Do that on side A and a "nah nah nah nah" groove on side B.
I actually have an unused Caddyshack poster concept that would be super fun as a soundtrack cover. Do a hole map for the gatefold and a goofy scorecard insert. So many spindle gags you could do for the label.

Have Rodney's head as the hype sticker with a text bubble "Hey, you buy this record you get free bowl of soup!"
By zachbehm91
Picture discs are the worst. I hope they have an orange version maybe. Idk.
By hncreature
Thanks zachbehm91...

Was wondering the same thing...so much bad talk about picture discs and now they are popping up...

...bring back the Glow in the Dark!
By Whip Wilson
There is a third version of this for certain. I don't feel like looking it up, but I believe it was to be a "candy corn" colored vinyl.
By DISCOSUCKS...
...and a replica newspaper sports section covering the "Cinderella Story" of golfing legend Carl Spackler!
By tonyandrewgiles
Just re-watching this as the Missus has never seen it & the score is pretty dang sweet.

I'll be jumping in on this one as long as it's not crazy priced & the Internet doesn't shit the bed :)
By freshoj

(ack, the upside down iphone pics strike again)
By zachbehm91
Glow in the dark are worse than picture discs! Glow in the Dark should not even be played lol.
By hncreature
"…bring back the Glow in the Dark!"

...and that was sarcasm...
By dahousen
Aham, rewatched yesterday, and it's still very funny! This score is a must
By dahousen
Hope to see black or orange discs, not so fan of picture discs
By Whip Wilson
Christ, I love that series, Zuko. What a frigging treat.