Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
i want the swirl, and a friend of mine who is away from a computer all day today wants the candy corn, so hopefully i'll be able to snag one of each.
By EdKings
Great! Thnx @WaxWork Records !
By thedeepness
Candy Corn for me, I hope. Looks unique.
By jgibbs4053
Why dont you guys just trade w someone and get one of each. Thats what im goign to do if i cant score a picture disc
By texasvinyl
Candy corn looks pretty cool, black/orange swirl looks better with francavilla's labels, and the picture discs also look great. Decisions, decisions....
By layneharvey
yeah, i've done that before with different 2xLP releases. i guess it just depends on if it is worth the extra shipping cost to send it to someone after i receive it. :)
By manuorru
Hard decision: candy corn looks fantastic, orange/black swirl is a perfect combination with cover artwork... but picture discs are AWESOME!!! :-)

Thanks for heads up @Waxwork!
By ClaytonRyan
I hope Sam visits the flippers this year for Halloween. They should probably check their candy. Best of luck to all!
By nick_rising
I've never ordered direct from Waxwork before but just so I'm prepared I'll ask: What payment methods do they accept?
By Voodoo_Jim
I'm amusing myself with the facebook postings - I wonder how many of them were the virulent "I'll never buy from WW again" people from F13?
By EdKings
Anyone noticed there are a lot of new names/users on this board :) ?
Maybe the Angry Mob members from facebook have joined, to strengthen their forces..
By reelybored
^ si :-)
By Hatter313
ha, yeah
By Voodoo_Jim
@nick_rising - they have paypal at their checkout.
By jgibbs4053
they accept blood!
By ClaytonRyan
@nick_rising I've used both Visa and Mastercard and I've also used PayPal. Using Paypal will streamline your purchase, so you won't have to enter all of your billing information. Good luck!
By hncreature
With this release blood will NOT be accepted...once Ebola scare dies down they will be back to accepting blood...
By Frizzle-Frizzi
oh cmon i cant refresh here and waxworkrecords.com/shop/
again all the time
By layneharvey
i would anticipate it coming up sometime in the next 30 minutes. waxwork historically likes the 11:00 CST drop time. (which would be in about 26 minutes)
By DISCOSUCKS...
There are now a ton of lurkers in our midst, lots with no interaction at all - I can only imagine that quite a lot of them have set notifications on certain threads to help their chances with label drops/limited variants/flipping options.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
u mean except of friday 13th right? cause waxwork put it on in the middle of european night