Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Keyser
I hope the Cabal variant lasts through to next Wednesday. Need to cop that.
By Hatter313
Just saw two copies of this in store at other music in NYC. If I wasn't a subber id have snagged one, curious if Boone or decker is the retail. Anyway, the sealed package felt nice and weighty, solid feeing product. Can't wait to get my peloquin sub variant and start spinning those tribal drums!
By jamesschmidtke

The pelican variant arrives to the Schmidtke household! I special ordered this soundtrack in cassette as a child lol. Full circle here! About to start spinning, artwork STRAIGHT UP reminds me of the Nightbreed comic books from when I was a kid!
By Hatter313
I've got every issue of those comics, took me years to put together. and i agree, the art is very reminiscent of those 90's Barker comics.
By Hatter313
was waiting for me when i got home...good god (or i suppose baphomet) you guys really knocked it out of the park on this one!!!
By Voodoo_Jim
anyone else have a pressing issue? I received a Decker variant that looked like it melted in shipping or came off the presses wet - completely unplayable.
By hncreature
VJ - The Decker I got looks good - Makes you wonder how a pressing plant would let that get out - Quality control at an all time low?

Did anybody get their additional variants before their sub vinyl? I bought a couple for gifts and they beat my sub
By palmat
@Waxwork Records
Just got my sub edition and the packaging looks awesome. Can't wait to spin it tonight. Just one question: Why no liner notes for this release? Keep up the good work!
By jimpict
I just replied to your email. We haven't had any other complaints about anything like this. I've never even seen anything like this. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of this!
We're printing your label now.
By Voodoo_Jim
@jim - I wasn't worried that it would be taken care of - I was mostly curious if anyone else saw this! I 'll try to post a pic here as well out of weirdness.
By Voodoo_Jim

did the best I could snapping a pic - I've never seen this before on a record. it doesn't seem like it melted in shipment, since the sleeve didn't stick to it. an oddity for sure!
By layneharvey
wow! it looks like someone squirted glue all over it. you have a special one-off unplayable pressing limited to 1 copy! congratulations! :)
By jamesschmidtke
It looks like someone got extremely excited with the Decker variant
By Voodoo_Jim
Don't be jealous of my 1 of 1, custom excitement Decker variant.
By texasvinyl
Get a drill with a hole saw bit and make it into a coaster!
By waxworkrecords
That melty record looks insane, and we have never seen anything like that. That's straight from the plant, and because of stuff like this, Waxwork is making some big changes immediately to ensure quality control not only from the pressing plant, but directly from our headquarters. We put so much time and effort into these pressings, and errors like that cannot fly.

Going forward we are only pressing in the U.S., and we are over looking all vinyl pressing personally from lacquer cutting, plating, pressing, packaging, and delivery.

Making an announcement next week on some of these changes that will undoubtedly put Waxwork in a new ballpark that offers audiophile grade wax and a superior product all around. Stay tuned.
By Voodoo_Jim
joking aside - I'm very appreciative of the quick response (minutes!) from my getting a message through and the shipping out of a replacement. I'm glad it wasn't 100% sold out!

By jimpict
That blows my mind.
By sonnydexter
@waxworkrecords

Mailed a few days ago regarding my Nightbreed Order #5458 not heard anything back yet, just thought I'd check in here as I always see you guys normally respond super quick.
By Bezulsqy
Listening for the first time to the Nightbreed score. I have the Peloquin variant and it sounds really good. The artwork is beautiful. And I love the thick heavyweight tip-on jacket.
I would have liked to see the artist print on heavy paper in stead of the glossy thin paper. I'm thinking of framing a lot of these prints that I have from other releases. Think for instance about the quality from the print that was included in the Cannibal Holocaust package.
I do love the score. I wasn't familiar with it. That choir sounds great!
Very happy to be a subscriber! Only a couple of other releases to get to complete my waxwork library :-)
By jimpict
@sonnydexter,
When did you write? I'm out of town this weekend, so I won't be getting back to email until tomorrow morning, but I should have been caught up to everyone who wrote before around 7pm Friday night. If you wrote before then something went wrong, and I didn't get the email. Write me again at infoATwaxworkrecords.com, and I'll get back to you early Monday.
-Jim
By sonnydexter
Hi Jim - thanks for the message back.

It was sent Fri lunch (UK time) Ive resent the mail to info@ now, I originally sent it to help@ also I maybe over did it with pictures (reduced size now) so maybe it didn't get through?

Thanks again dude!
By Voodoo_Jim
it may be unplayable, but it's a display piece now!
By jamie
I have not received my Nightbreed score as yet,have UK people been receiving theirs ?