Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
Check this article I found on ShockTillYouDrop.com

Waxwork releasing "Starry Eyes" OST by the one & only Jonathan Snipes, we all know him mostly for the OST of "Room 237" released by Death Waltz. You can check out a couple of tracks from the soundtrack in the article. I'm very much looking forward to this release!

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/36 ... ack-vinyl/
By Pitch
Just saw this at Frightfest - a fantastic film and a great soundtrack. Really looking forward to this!
By palmat
It's gonna be epic! Waxwork will knock this one out of the park.
By chump
Can't wait for this one. Snipes killed it on Room 237, probably one of my favorite soundtracks to date.
By deafmetal
I have been listening to the sample tracks on Waxwork's soundcloud. They sound good, and I loved the Room 237 album. Will have to try and catch the film when it gets released in November.
By strictlywayward
Finally gave this a proper looking-into yesterday and am appropriately stoked.
By reelybored
where can i watch this?
By reelybored
@strictly thank you kind sir
By reelybored
Finally saw this and i must say in really digging the soundtrack! Looking forward to the release
By nick_rising
Any word on when this will be released? Really enjoying the samples...
By monsterworship
Rented this VOD. Was a slow burner but dug the overall mood and the end.
Soundtrack is killer, can't wait.
By strictlywayward
I really dug how the film was paced out, and the abrupt turn its third act takes. And seeing some Cabin Fever 2 peeps. Definitely looking forward to this release.
By linus
By waxworkrecords
This title is being mastered by J. Yuenger now. Shaping up to be a great release.

It's awesome seeing how many folks are interested in this film score. It's a genuinely good movie with an amazing score!
By toosoonjunior
I just watched Starry Eyes and I really enjoyed it. A welcomed departure fromt he typical horror movie. And I'm definitely looking forward to grabbing that synthy OST when it's released!
By spastic.jerk
Anything Snipes does is jaw-dropping! His Room 237 OST was amazing had a blast reviewing it for the magazine and I was really excited to hear you all would be doing the SE LP from him when I interviewed him a while back <3 The Chopping Mall lp hasn't managed to crawl off the turntable in months so I'm looking forward to having something to replace it with.
By Hoodini
Looks really amazing, cant wait to spin it !