Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tonyandrewgiles
@disco - most excellent news ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
I've disturbed myself with that .gif :-/
By Whip Wilson
Some things you can't unsee, bro.
By deafmetal
End of the last page was gold. Looking forward to hearing this.
By diskotron
T The Mexican version original copy LP ,, i love this one cause it has message at the bottom of the front cover, the others don't show the message at the bottom that I've noticed ,
By waxworkrecords
We know many of you have been asking about this release. We can confirm that there is definitely movement, and it's going to be incredible. Over two years of work went into it. Tracking down the score masters, the soundtrack masters, the new art, locating unseen photos. Totally worth the wait.
By Hatter313
Slipcase looks SIIIIIIIIICK, can't wait to see the rest of the art.

Oh man, Waxwork hitting it out of the park again!

https://instagram.com/p/6AjSTQuimL/?tak ... orkrecords

Now when is Nosferatu happening :)

By texasvinyl
"How much longer we gotta wait? We might be here forever, I'm sick of waiting for trains!"
By Aremagod
Some of the comments on that instagram post just make me shake my head and sigh....that one dude crying that it was a waste because The Warriors has been pressed too many times already. I'm glad I'm not on Facebook anymore to see how more idiotic the comments are.

I'm really looking forward to this release to hear more of the score. This and C.H.U.D. will make my year.
By jschulja
Do you guys think there will be upfront pressings of this at Mondocon?
By hncreature
Pressed too many times??? Twice in '79 and '81...bunch of morons! Do they not know of the 2nd disc of just score...HUGE!!!
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Aremagod @HNC - I believe that they can hear our disgust all the way to Coney Island boys!

By Bezulsqy
Let's use this thread again!

Double album. Contains score and soundtrack
4 editions.
1 retail: black vinyl
2 variants: graffiti (as in picture below)and subway car (silver with oxblood red swirl)
1 deluxe version with the graffiti variant plus extra slipcase and patch. Also a booklet with pictures (I'm thinking something like the Phase IV booklet)

We already knew it was May 6, but look at that clip. Really cool!:

https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/stat ... 6100290560
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2016-04-18 om 20.01.47.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-04-18 om 20.01.47.png (799.04 KiB) Viewed 6254 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Does anyone know if the booklet is exclusive to the deluxe version or if it can be acquired without the other pomps and circumstances?
By The Cult Leader
No booklet for you Mateo, unless you buy the limited edition deluxe split splatter multicolored vinyl off of a flipper on ebay for 3x the retail price
By Mateo Sanboval
The Cult Leader wrote:No booklet for you Mateo, unless you buy the limited edition deluxe split splatter multicolored vinyl off of a flipper on ebay for 3x the retail price
Drat!
By Bezulsqy
Really looking forward to this release. Definitely going to try and get the deluxe version. Also curious how much the enamel pins are going to be. Anyone an idea how much they charged at last years mondocon? Normally I wouldn't go for pins, but these together with the deluxe version would make a very cool Waxwork Warriors package.
By Hatter313
the pins were only for display at mondocon last year if i remember correctly, otherwise i'm sure i would have picked up a few.