Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:these days pin prices are typcially between $8 - 15 each.
Hahaha! Man youse guys are hilarious. What a way to wake up. I will probably take you up on that kind offer, Walt. You're a star. It is a bummer about the booklets not coming with the less extravagant vinyl colorways, but I understand that's the model theses days.

However, speaking of pins and heads exploding, as we were, I just bought my first (and probably last) pin over the weekend and wouldn't you know...
By bpwlogan
I'm probably after the retail version of this one. I guess I'm going to have to hit up Two Headed Dog for the drop. It's too bad it won't be available from WW directly. I kind of wanted to use the subscription discount on this one. Maybe I'll change my mind, and get one of the colored variants.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
monsterworship wrote:these days pin prices are typcially between $8 - 15 each.
Hahaha! Man youse guys are hilarious. What a way to wake up. I will probably take you up on that kind offer, Walt. You're a star. It is a bummer about the booklets not coming with the less extravagant vinyl colorways, but I understand that's the model theses days.

However, speaking of pins and heads exploding, as we were, I just bought my first (and probably last) pin over the weekend and wouldn't you know...
Damm you Mateo! After seeing that pin I had to get one myself. And I don't want to start collecting pins as well...
By Hatter313
full disclosure...i'm kind of glad about the price tag, as i'm hoping that it scares some people away and i don't have to fight for it.

yeah though, to echo what Walter said...didn't even bat an eye.
By Mateo Sanboval
$125? It's all good, bros. Hey, at least the deluxe booklet is only pictures and not the twelve pages of exclusive liner notes or long form essays I was afraid of missing out on. Hakuna matata,

Mellow Mateo
By Aremagod
I batted an eye for a sec when I saw $125 for the deluxe but decided I'd get the deluxe first and worry about the variants later instead of buying all the variants at once......no one else but Waxwork would I do that for. Just remembering watching The Warriors on HBO over and over as a teen in the 80's justifies this purchase in my brain.

Edit: That sub discount will take some of the sting out of that price tag.
By reelybored
damn i was hoping to get in on the dlx, but, as much as i love this ost - not paying that much. black vinyl works just as well :-) good luck to all who will opt for the dlx
By Mateo Sanboval
texasvinyl wrote:This is the first result when you google "Mellow Mateo"

Ugh! Such an embarrassing picture! That was from months ago. I don't have the Taylor Lautner hairdo anymore (thank God!) and I stopped wearing that shade of blue ages back, but I'm sill a huge banana guy and I'm way into dog tag bling. Hakuna matata,

Mellow Mateo
By Hatter313
I'm moderately embarrassed about the money I just spent...

Sub discount helped A LOT though.
By Aremagod
Hatter313 wrote:I'm moderately embarrassed about the money I just spent...

Did you buy a pin set too?
By blue15

Indeed it did!
By Hatter313
Aremagod wrote:

Did you buy a pin set too?

....god help me I did. I wasn't going to, i was just going to select a few for fun, and i'm trying really hard not to add pins to my collecting habits, but i just went ahead and did it anyway.

ah well, i think i may be getting a promotion soon, so i'm calling it an advance gift
Last edited by Hatter313 on Fri May 06, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chuck
The sub discount and £39 I had in my PayPal account (unbeknownst to me) made that purchase totally guilt free!
By reddye6
For what it's worth, one of the photos on the site had the track listing, and it is the same as the 2013 CD release put out by La-La Land.