Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By waxworkrecords
Rosemary's Baby discussion now open.
By Occhionero
I am cataloguing my collection (discogs) and not sure about the difference of the frosted clear and crystal clear variant. Can somebody help?
By NathanLurker
Check the pictures on discogs for both versions, you'll see that the crystal clear is really 'see through' compared to the frosted clear, which has kind of a blurry clear color that's almost like a frosted window.

Basicaly, the frosted clear is a bit opaque, while the crystal clear is a clean see through
By Bezulsqy
Occhionero wrote:Thanks! Ok, so I got the crystal. Are these two really officially variants, or ist the frosted variant some kind of misspressed clear?
There were 4 variants on release day. The frosted and clear are 2 out of the 4. If you browse the Waxwork general thread from the start you'll find more around page 21 : http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/b ... &start=525
It is pretty fun to read all that happened back then. Site crashes and people upset.
And TG and SJ getting to know each other for the first time around page 12 or so.
Disco - Is your store worth a visit?
Btw, I think Rosemary's Baby was reprinted later on as the clear variant as well. But not sure at the moment.