Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Deranged
[quote=40863]You have got to be shitting me with that Madonna jacket, Volzom. Holy smokes.[/quote]

Ha ha - I bought Like a Prayer on vinyl when it came out and the sleeve still stinks of patchouli oil!

There's also The Damned's Strawberries album which still very faintly smells of (amazingly enough) strawberries... must have that since 82?
By EdKings
It arrived just in time for christmas ;) And no worries.. There were no extra costs! It just took a long time to be delivered, USPS you gotta love tem!
By tim28212
my local shop still has two copies of Day of the Dead first pressing, still sealed, selling for $40 each. These are most likely the yellow and green marble lps. If anyone is interested you can contact me at tim28212 at gmail dot com. I live in the U.S.
By static14
If anyone is looking for this @Tim is a super well trusted guy here. Don't sleep on his offer!
By reddye6
Does anyone have a good feeling as to how much of the music on the single-LP Saturn release is on the 2-LP Waxwork release? The track listings look completely different, but I would think that there would be some crossover musically.
By deafmetal
@reddye6 - Side A of the original pressing is primarily the pop/rock tunes composed for the film, and Side B is a short suite of Harrison's score, whereas the Waxwork version features the full expanded version of Harrison's score.
By reddye6
deafmetal wrote:@reddye6 - Side A of the original pressing is primarily the pop/rock tunes composed for the film, and Side B is a short suite of Harrison's score, whereas the Waxwork version features the full expanded version of Harrison's score.
Thanks, Deaf!
By SpaceCadet
This release right here is what endeared Waxwork to me for fucking life. Unabridged, ultra crisp, and beautiful with input from the creators... An obvious dream project.

I hope it's endlessly reprinted for others to hear.
By deafmetal
SpaceCadet wrote:This release right here is what endeared Waxwork to me for fucking life. Unabridged, ultra crisp, and beautiful with input from the creators... An obvious dream project.

I hope it's endlessly reprinted for others to hear.
Well said, @SpaceCadet!
By Mateo Sanboval
SpaceCadet wrote:It's honestly one of the few records I would buy two of because I play one copy so much haha. Harrison's score is just incredible.
It is a really good score. I have thoroughly enjoyed that record.
By Hatter313
This score and his score to Creepshow are my driving through the mountains in the summer music when I want mood instead of straight tunes.

Pure perfection.
By maxlevel
What sort of numbers of units do they usually put out? I mean if its quite limited in the first place and there's huge demand, at such high quality it's win win! Ive been trying to order a nintendo mini Snes and the scalpers have well and truly got them nailed