Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By down.by.law
I just received a confirmation for the swirl. I guess it's legit.
By The Cult Leader
I just received confirmation for my swirl also.
By Volzom Zofbie
Scheiße! No confirmation for me yet, just my PayPal receipt.
By Whip Wilson
You have got to be shitting me with that Madonna jacket, Volzom. Holy smokes.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=40858]I have the zombie flesh and blood variant edition, so I may not pick this up, but just a heads up: this score is a must have. I am a huge fan of the DayOTD score and Jay Yuenger did an amazing job at honouring the original while highlighting certain elements to give it a slightly updated feel – to be more precise,:it’s bassier in a way that gives it an unrelenting feel. This is a rare instance where I’d say, even if you have the original edition, this update is essential in its own right. Buy it if you don’t have it![/quote]Well said, The Dentist. Thanks especially for the comparison to the original pressing. Interesting stuff.
By Volzom Zofbie
I kid you not. Unfortunately I can't find it at the moment (my collection is a mess) ..or I gave it away to somebody. But I swear the sleeve had a scent. We laughed a lot over that gimmick in 1989.

Edit* Look here on discogs, the perfume was Patchouli

http://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Like-A-P ... ase/116237
By deafmetal
I am glad I checked this thread, as I was really hoping to "get a swirly".

I have been listening to this soundtrack a lot on youtube lately. It has really been growing on me. Pleased to pick up a repress on vinyl.
By Whip Wilson
You know I'm going to buy one of these now, right? It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on an LP.
By Volzom Zofbie
You will find yourself in a position with your nose deep in Madonna's crotch!

It is fun. And so are our sticky fingers on that old Rolling Stones album.
By Volzom Zofbie
Anyway, I really hope "Rotting Zombie Flesh" smells nice.
Patchouli?
By texasvinyl
They used essence of the corpse flower. Which is a real plant, and it really smells fucking awful.

I totally made up the scented vinyl thing though.
By Ignatius
So glad to finally get a copy of this, but why oh why did it have to drop on the same day as the DW Christmas releases?

It's like taking my bank account to a dominatrix - it hurts, but it hurts so good. (At least it will once the packages finally hit my doorstep.)
By manuorru
Yes Nat, I think so. But will I resist to order these ones too? :-D
Vinyl variants of WW are really attractive. I set myself a limit of 1 version per title, but it is not easy to resist... ;-)
By manuorru
I could not resist... :-(
By albatard
I bought around 20 Polyester scent cards on ebay more than 10 years ago, still got plenty but i'm almost sure that the smell is long-time gone
By ninjaqutie
::sigh:: of COURSE, they release this at an odd hour. Anyone got a spare zombie flesh variant? :( I am not into splits.
By ninjaqutie
^^^
You are a little late....
By 4000days
@ninja and any others - 18 swirl in stock NOW
By strictlywayward
Anyone that misses those can check LitA. They just announced the swirls on Facebook.
By ninjaqutie
[quote=41052]@ninja and any others – 18 swirl in stock NOW[/quote]

3 minutes late and they're gone??
By deafmetal
This soundtrack is a real treat. Everything from light and playful, to dark, moody, and creepy; all soaked in layers of synth. I just listened to the repress vinyls all the way through and enjoyed it very much.
By EdKings
Can't wait for mine.. Unfortunately my order is on a vacation or road-trip I guess :( (I live in the NL)

By waxworkrecords
That is insane, and another shining example of the headache dealing with the USPS has been with international orders. Looking into this.