Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jamie
Got my Friday The Thirteenth this morning ,Blood Splatter looks great and sounds awesome.
By Alekspectre
Got my vinyl today, a great F**K OFF to USPSuckers to have destroyed my two gatefold covers and inner sleeves, torn, embossed, a great parade of football fighting with my vinyl, do they know what means "Fragile". Yes, sure they know, but it's a challenge to them, a game.
Vinyl miraculously are in correct shapes...ouf ! (A lot of cracks and pops on the splatter one but disappear when i clean it ;), the voyage was rough, and the split one is perfect.)
By hncreature
If you're going to hang on to both or move the splatter on?
By blastman
Have these reached Europe yet?
By Spun out of control
@blastman

Still awaiting my blood splatter in the UK, but when I enquired from Waxwork yesterday was told they had departed Miami - last stop in US - on Oct 3rd. So thinking any day now, hopefully...
By Alekspectre
@Blastman : yes, i'm in France.
Big Thanks to Suzy for the quick help :)
Soon my Friday the 13th vinyl will have their gatefold sleeves :) Happy End.

@Waxwork : great to have put in the vinyl : "Banjo Travelin'" "Closing Theme" (entire) and, of course "Sail Away Tiny Sparrow". Great record as always !
By lazyben
My copies turned up overnight (seriously, they didn't come with the mail yesterday, weren't they when I went to bed at 11 but were there at 7 this morning). USPS sucks in mysterious ways.

Anyway, I opened one, turned out to be the splatter which was what I wanted anyway, plays great so I'm keeping that one.

That means I have a sealed split version available for cost plus shipping (from the US)if anyone is in need.
By nEsSoNe
@lazyben, how much are you asking for?
By nEsSoNe
& still no signs of anyones blood filled on any forums? or videos?
By DISCOSUCKS...
Did you see the Waxworks video on their Instagram? Pretty cool!
By deafmetal
Yeah, the blood-filled vinyl looks pretty fun. I would love to have one for the novelty factor alone. It will be interesting to see if Waxwork does something similar for Re-Animator.
By toosoonjunior
Next up: jizz-filled record of Debbie Does Dallas OST
By deafmetal
That is a terrible idea. It's hard enough to erase that shitty Metallica album cover from my mind.
By EvanCampbell
I think they start shipping next week...what I gathered from an email.
By lazyben
Well it cost me $30 ($27 plus half of $6 shipping) so I'd like that plus whatever it costs to ship to wherever you are. So $35 for media mail in the US should cover it. Overseas I would need to check as the rates keep changing and not for the better.

The idea was to buy an extra for whoever (probably overseas) missed the drop when it finally happened. Not looking to get rich here.
By chuck
@edkings sorry to hassle you, just wondering if you still wanted your copy. Thanks!
By palmat
Just got my F13 and had a spin last night and found an interesting tidbit tucked away in the music. On side A in the song Bill Plays Guitar I heard to my amazement that Manfredini have stolen note for note from a swedish folksong called "Ack Värmeland Du Sköna" (roughly translated Oh Fair Varmland) from 1822. FYI Värmland is one out of 25 regions (landskap) that make up the country of Sweden. I happen to live in Värmland so that's why I picked up on the melody in the song. Don't know if any other swedes are on this forum or not that would recognize it. Kinda weird to hear that on a horror soundtrack.
By chuck
I have a split colour Friday 13th for sale. £32 shipped in uk. Will also ship internationally. Cheers.
Can contact me at: puto_cabron(at)hotmail com
By dob66
sent you an email chuck
By chuck
@dob66 Just mailed you back.
By EvanCampbell
Blood filled shipping confirmation today...will post photos when I get it! :)
By albatard
Received mine, ordered a murky green, got a split color...
Send an email to Waxwork, no answer yet.
50$ for the variant i was the least interest in...HURRAY!
By tonyandrewgiles
@albatard - I've sent 3 emails about my Friday order, still no reply.