Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By strictlywayward
@toosoonjunior
I am sure they're very busy.
Soon, we'll all have our highly anticipated record and it will be time to preorder the next. I only hope it arrives in better condition than Chopping Mall did. The USPS is truly something to bitch about.
By strictlywayward
My copy just arrived. Hopefully this will be happening to others that haven't gotten a shipping notification 'yet,' and it was just an internet-type issue. I don't regret whining, but I'll probably keep quiet for a while.
By texasvinyl
See told you it would surprise you like Jason LOL
By lazyben
I did receive an order complete email today. Usually I've received a tracking number too but who knows, at least I know it's in process.
By ghostfires
I got a fairly decent shot of the blood & murky green split that arrived today...

http://instagram.com/p/tq5ih4JDen/

I also received the green/red splatter. I really can't decide which one looks better! Upon initial view, the splatter looks great and was my favorite...until I held the split up to let light shine through it. It looks awesome in person with light passing through!

Overall, really cool release from WW. Definitely love it, and perfect timing for the Halloween season!
By strictlywayward
I let the evil of Crystal Lake in and got uppity over nothing. Hopefully yours'll be along shortly as well. All pain will leave your mind when you hold it.
By hncreature
Extra splatter to move on ghostfires?
By ghostfires
@hncreature - what do you mean? Are you asking if I'm getting rid of the splatter version? Or if I picked up an extra?
By ironjaiden
Ugh I just realized I didn't bring any of these back with me from Mondocon. As much as I dig the blood filled thing I think the splatter is the coolest looking record for sure. Those came out crazy nice.
By toosoonjunior
Update: SSD just shipped mine.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=33724]Ugh I just realized I didn’t bring any of these back with me from Mondocon. As much as I dig the blood filled thing I think the splatter is the coolest looking record for sure. Those came out crazy nice. [/quote]Even the "Murky Green" is a real beaut.
By jgibbs4053
Just got my split today. Anyone else notice the etchings? "You guys are toast!" And "that ain't cool!"
By blastman
Got my shipping notice yesterday....whew!
By dumaisaudio
Got my order today. The splatter vinyl looks great, and my copy seems to have more blood that some of the pictures I've seen. The only negative thing I can say is that I didn't get a sticker with my order. Maybe I'll email them and see if they can send me a few if I throw a few dollars their way.
By unpopular_poet
My split showed up today...great packaging, sounds beautiful. Hats off to WW for the awesome release -- I am really curious to hear reviews of the blood filled -- the split sounds perfect to my ears though!
By Juiceycow
Still patiently awaiting my shipping notice...
By bansel
Has anyone received a blood filled yet, or a shipping notification for one? Curious if they are shipping later than the others.
By jgibbs4053
Haven't seen any blood filled pics either, but I did I did receive my splatter and split versions
By chuck
I can't remember who it was that bagsied the extra copy I ordered (split red/green), but I think it was @EdKings. They arrived today, so if you're reading this, email me and we can hook it up. puto_cabron (at) hotmail com cheers!
By EdKings
@chuck, indeed! It was I ! :)
Have to work late, but wil email you asap!
By DarksideBerto
I received both my orders from Waxwork within a few days of each other (one containing my splatter and one my split) and have nothing but good things to say about their customer service as they took the time to answer my emails concerning a confusion in shipping notifications (my first shipping notification was emailed to me but had someone else's shipping address). They were professional and quick to get back to me and clear up the confusion. Only thing I will say is that I had to email them directly as I got no reply when I tried to contact them through the form on their website.
By ClaytonRyan
They actually sent me two stickers. I am happy to send you one if you'd like it.
By deafmetal
Oho, what's this on my doorstep?

Check out the bizarro/rad splatter on this thing!

Thank you, Waxwork Records! First spin about to go down... on the night of a lunar eclipse.. and a blood moon.
By VinyLOST
[quote=34072]Has anyone received a blood filled yet, or a shipping notification for one? Curious if they are shipping later than the others. [/quote]

batches of the blood filled start this Friday(tomorrow).