Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EvanCampbell
@Cult the blood filled did come with tracking...maybe that is the only version that does because of the price? I only ordered this one so not sure.
By strictlywayward
I break my boxes down when they come in, or else I'll end up with a tower of them, and did not see a sticker. It's not a deal-breaker or anything. I imagine they'll be available for purchase eventually, and I'll have my precious stickers then.
By reelybored
Hey @vinylost, what was ur addy again? I seemed to have misplaced it ;-) good stuff
By deafmetal
Trading my firstborn for a blood-filled F13.
By tonyandrewgiles
[video]http://youtu.be/QJ2NsOtSr8E[/video]

Here's a little video I made for the Friday 13th blood filled vinyl, I've seen a few people ask what it looks like actually spinning so here you go.

Big thanks to Suzy at Waxwork for getting this to me and the Waxwork team for some serious packaging!

(this is my first ever video so apologies if it sucks)
By Spun out of control
@TAG

Thanks for taking the time to post this and satisfy the curiosity of those of us who missed out on this one by seconds though web page freezes & cart errors etc at the time.

Even if it isn't the 2nd coming imagined on launch, is still a very cool gimmick. Maybe they could have mixed in a few pieces of bracken and woodland ferns?
By tonyandrewgiles
@spun - I was just as curious so figured this was the best way to go.

What's most shocking to me is how good it sounds, I really expected I'd need to pick up another copy but this one sounds a ok to me.

The way the LP is sealed is pretty sweet, some dead leaves would have been killer! Maybe for the next one ;)
By hncreature

...and the Blood Red finger nail polish on you to match is stunning!
By tonyandrewgiles
@hn - thanks man ;)
By nEsSoNe
thank you for sharing @tonyandrewgiles!
By tonyandrewgiles
@disco - It was a crap shoot and yup I just got lucky, album is pretty sweet listening though.
By ambertiger
New posting on eBay uk seller - blood filled £750 or offers!!!!!!!!!!
By jgibbs4053
looks like they still have green w blood splatter still up on their website now
By Whip Wilson
Thanks for the heads up, Darrell.
By manuorru
Definitely incompatible with you @Waxwork.
No preorder, no sale, no dropping has been good for me! :-(
By hncreature
Check this out - A friend bought a copy of the blood filled on the secondary market and customs...he's in Canada...pin holed the edge of the vinyl to check the liquid contents - He gets the package to find some leakage...not much...and the pin hole - He used an epoxy to seal the hole - No damage to vinyl top thankfully - WTF?!?!?
By Whip Wilson
Wow. That is just...wow. I wonder what they thought it could be? I understand never having seen anything like that before, but what made them think it could be nefarious as opposed to thinking, "Look what Hot Topic is doing to our beautiful country."
By chandler75
That's crazy. He should contact them and demand to be compensated.
By deafmetal
Curses, my elaborate plan to smuggle LSD into Canada was foiled again by the Mounties.
By tonyandrewgiles
Just noticed there's one of the blood filled copies on discogs for a mere $799.99!

By ambertiger
Blood filled just appeared on eBay uk one day sale starting price £200