Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jamesschmidtke
Lol that thread is like reading transcripts of my life. Back to chopping, at first I thought the neon green was too reminiscent of dw spm, but the more I look at it, I really like the haze effect and the stark contrast to the pink artwork, really pops. That being said, I will be on the floor if the punk sells out and the limited becomes stock
By deathwaltz
I got mine from Amazon shipping was crazy cheap....
By stumpybunker
Good heads up there , thanks Spencer!
By MODAREC
looks like its no longer available on amazon.uk as an import.
By deathwaltz
Just open an account with amazon.com
By MODAREC
cheers Spencer
By oaxaca
I'm UK and I've pre-ordered on amazon.com as well but at $29.99 its 50/50 whether its gonna be done by Customs (£8 Royal Mail handling charge + 10% of total price)! Juts something to bear in mind.
By VinyLOST
@Waxwork, just curious as to when "Chopping Mall" will be shipped out to the customers??
By lazyben
Just got my shipping notice!
By waxworkrecords
Quick Chopping Mall update for anyone asking about their orders. Our freight company ran into a small shipping delay with our Chopping Mall release. We are on top of it, and we are making sure everyone gets their copy as quickly as possible. Due to the time exhausting nature of vinyl manufacturing and the pressing plants getting slammed with vinyl orders everyday, one small delay can begin a domino effect of other delays. If you haven't yet received your shipping or tracking information, rest assured we are working on it. We sincerely thank you guys for your patience!
By dumaisaudio
I received a shipping confirmation last Tuesday, but the tracking info says it hasn't been shipped, just the electronic info entered.
By monsterworship
For the past releases I got a shipping notice and then it didn't actually ship until a week later.
By ninjaqutie
Yeah, I am in the same boat as dumaisaudio. I received a shipping notice on the 31st of July, but nothing else has happened since.
By static14
Same here as well. Got the shipping notification on july 30th and no updates since.
By Hatter313
no shipping notice for me yet :( but i only ordered it a few weeks ago, so i'm probably down on the list.
By ClaytonRyan
Waxwork actually addressed the lag time in shipping of Chopping Mall in this thread last week.

"Quick Chopping Mall update for anyone asking about their orders. Our freight company ran into a small shipping delay with our Chopping Mall release. We are on top of it, and we are making sure everyone gets their copy as quickly as possible. Due to the time exhausting nature of vinyl manufacturing and the pressing plants getting slammed with vinyl orders everyday, one small delay can begin a domino effect of other delays. If you haven’t yet received your shipping or tracking information, rest assured we are working on it. We sincerely thank you guys for your patience!"
By EvanCampbell
Yes it is sad to keep checking the shipping notification...still nothing lol. The excitement builds!!!
By Garmonbozia
My Chopping Mall showed up yesterday! The score is super fun, it sounds great and the art and packaging is just about perfect. Great release!
By VinyLOST
BOOM!! i didnt even get an email notification of shipping, and on my doorstep was my 4 copies of "Chopping Mall". Absolutely beautiful!!!!
By antimax
4 copies?! How come?
By VinyLOST
i grabbed 2 copies of each variant. i only opened 1 of the pink, & 1 of the haze yellow/green. still have an extra copy of each in case i need to help a fellow vinyl buddy out or a friend.

i will help ship out to UK or other countries without charging them crazy shipping fees.
By layneharvey
i added the release for the neon yellow/neon green haze edition to discogs here in case anyone needs to add to their collection. :)