Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nick1972
errrr it's on the first page of this discussion thread????
By Bub
Ha! Nevermind then.
By jgibbs4053
The fluorescent pink variant looks cool
By Whip Wilson
When does Waxwork usually do their drops? Rosemary's Baby aside, this is the release of theirs I'm most looking forward to.
By MODAREC
Both of the variants look amazing with that sleeve design but I think I will risk waiting to see if amazon get some in, the $30 shipping is a bit of a killer direct from Waxwork to the UK.
By Whip Wilson
Do we know if the yellow/green and the pink are the only two variants? If so, is one the standard and the other a random insert?
By jgibbs4053
In thought I read somewhere that the yellow w green is the variant limited to 500. L iTA is saying pink is the reg version.
By maxvelvet
Both colorways are cool and I will be happy anyway but I must admit that every time they show us super pictures of their upcoming vinyl (taken with a kind of backlight), the colors seem all super and out of this world but they are a bit different when you hold the vinyl finally in hand... :)
By lazyben
Ordered!
By ghostfires
got one of each! I can't wait to see these in person...
By toosoonjunior
Just picked up the neon green! Very excite! Thanks a bunch!
By jim1079
Got a copy of the Neon Green with Yellow haze - Yay!!!!!
By Whip Wilson
Ordered. It took me a few times to get the order screen to go through, but it seems to have worked out fine. Shipping is an horse pill though. $9 for two records shipped domestically.
By chandler75
Mateo Sanboval: How about $41.00 for two shipped international... :)
By thedeepness
Ordered Green and Yellow. I love being able to choose your color so much better than the randomly inserted colors.

Looks like another great release, thanks Waxwork.
By ravenevermore
Ordered a Green and Yellow. Only way it could get better is if it came with a free disapproving look from Dick Miller.
By ghostfires
Yes! Thank you Waxwork for providing color choices instead of the awful Mondo random insert shit.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=24447]Mateo Sanboval: How about $41.00 for two shipped international… [/quote]Apples and oranges, Ras. We all get pegged in the can on international shipping, but in 45 minutes, LITA will ship me the same two LPs for $4. The only difference being that they don't have this addict over a barrel like Waxwork does because of their exclusive variant. And LITA has the best packaging to boot. It's certainly not a deal breaker, but it's a trend that's creeping in the wrong direction.
By karswell
Bagged the green & yellow but ideally would have liked both but the international shipping is steep. Album looks superb though can't wait! :)
By Voodoo_Jim
I grabbed the limited myself - If I feel the urge for the pink, I'll snatch it from LITA along with other things. I agree with Mateo - their packing for shipping is about the best I've seen. Looking forward to seeing this one in person!
By dumaisaudio
Grabbed both, but I'm in the US. I will say that the mailers Waxwork uses are the most sturdy I've seen. They're not the extra wide ones like LITA uses, but those aren't that thick, and I've received damaged ones from LITA. Waxwork uses Uline ones that are pretty thick, and they use plenty of "Fragile" tape and labels as well.
By whiney
it's funny that I assumed pink would be the limited because they described it as a "variant"

either way, i'm happy i grabbed a pink because it's so pretty and fitting. is there anything that says "mid-80s" like neon pink?
By ghostfires
Yeah regardless of what I order from LITA, it always shows up corner dinged. I've had exactly 17 orders from LITA since June of last year, and every single record has a ding or dent. Thats a bit frustrating.

Everything I've ordered from WW has arrived completely safe.