Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By WalterWestinghouse
!!!
Sounds fantastic & LOVE that florescent pink vinyl.

By EvanCampbell
Can't wait to receive mine...pink looks awesome! Walter maybe you are shooting or resizing in Landscape...landscape will turn the image sideways. Try portrait?
By dumaisaudio
Got mine yesterday. The pink is definitely cooler looking than the yellow/green variant, but both are pretty unique looking. It's always fun to get colored vinyl that looks like nothing else you've seen, which is harder and harder now that so many labels are doing this. Another top notch release Waxwork!
By MODAREC
@vinylLOST I have sent you an email re Chopping Mall. cheers.
By ninjaqutie
Got mine Wednesday. :D I stopped checking for updates a while ago. Forgot all about it. Of course it showed up on the rainiest day of the week! Somehow it got delivered to my home address instead of work, but my postman did me a solid and put it in two plastic bags. :D It was dry as a bone.
By unpopular_poet
I got my 2 copies today...listening to it now...I am really enjoying it....perfect for prepping for Divorce depositions...
By texasvinyl
Nice pics, I almost never add releases to Discogs since it is such a PITA
By abedunk

the pink is cool, but for this Supersonics fan it had to be green & gold. sounds terrific - thanks, Waxwork!!
By EvanCampbell

Fantastic release...one of my favorites this year!

Congrats to everyone at Waxwork for putting this together. Excellent sound quality, beautiful looking vinyl and perfect concept packaging. Such a fun score!
By Hatter313
Mine just came about ten minutes ago! Got the neon yellow and green, spinning it now... sounds siiiiick.

Awesome release guys!
By tonyandrewgiles
Anyone have any sound issues with their pink Chopping Mall?

Mine kinda sounds like crap.
By NathanLurker
Preorders on amazon can be so slow sometimes. I preordered Chopping Mall on July 15th, and it's just ''preparing for Shipment'' today. I saved a lot of cash though. ends up being around 25$US.

which edition is the regular one again ? green ? pink?

By voidhead
[quote=28746]Anyone have any sound issues with their pink Chopping Mall?

Mine kinda sounds like crap.
[/quote]
Both the pink and the neon yellow sound a little funny to me, it's like there's some kind of heavy compression or limiter on. The highs sort of mute everything else, creating this "pumping" effect... I wonder if it's on the original masters too?
By tonyandrewgiles
@void - Exactly that.

Maybe it's an issue with the masters?
By Bub
[quote=29126]which edition is the regular one again ? green ? pink?

[/quote]

Nathan, I think pink is the regular & yellow/green is the WW exclusive which is now being shown as sold out.
By palmat
Got a shipping notice on the sixth of august. Today is the first of spetember and I still have not recieved the record. Anyone else out there who's still waiting?
By NMA
I am still waiting, too...
By pabloeterovic
just received my copies today here in Chile. Can't imagine a farthest place.
By toosoonjunior
I'm still waiting on mine, but that's only because I moved in August and USPS chose to send the record back to WW rather than forward it on to my new address like they have with the rest of my mail. Fortunately, Suzy at WW got me sorted out in the midst of all the F13 drama) and Chopping Mall should be here tomorrow according to my tracking info. :)
By waxworkrecords
Tony, sorry to hear about the audio issue. This is actually the only complaint we have gotten about about Chopping Mall.

Which version did you get? Can you email us?

By waxworkrecords
We checked you tracking and your record is still in transit to Turkey. We will keep an eye on it.
By NMA
Thanks a lot ;)