Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By noddy
im so tempted to double dip. my father's day variant arrived with a busted booklet (not to mention the missing cue).
By blastman
Yoink, Creeper edition nabbed!

Only my second double-dip after Cannibal Holocaust, have the meteor sh*t green version from the original release.
By sonnydexter
Missed the creeper :( dammit was on a train and lost signal went to pay ... Sold out! If there are any fortunate enough to grab two please message me
By maxlevel
Got the slipmat version. Went for a new tshirt as well. Now away on holiday, where I can pass this off as holiday expenditure to the other half

The perfect crime

By eleazar
Cannot beliebte it-I got the slimat!!
By climbfla
The creeper is already on EBay. Damn flippers are quick!!!
I hope to god they step in some meteor shit!
By deafmetal
Decided to pick up a purple vinyl to replace my original with the missing cue.
By hncreature
Who got there Creepshow "Early Bird Announcement for Subscribers" ???

I did...Friday July 31st at 10:22pm...PM! - LOLOLOLOL!!!
By thedeepness
I got my "early bird" announcement last night at 9:32 PM. Many hours after it was long gone. Something must be screwed up with their email. I was kinda bummed to miss the creeper edition but oh well.
By Occhionero
Got mine 10 minutes before the regular Sales anouncement.
By deafmetal
I received the early bird email 15 minutes before the regular one. Sounds like the email delivery times varied a bit, and part of the group was queued up for quite a while.
By monsterworship
Forgot to use my sub discount code, doh!
By Occhionero
[quote=71530]Forgot to use my sub discount code, doh![/quote]

Now, I have forgotten it, too. Hope WW will redeem after...
By Hatter313
Email them, I forgot also and Suzy took care of me right away.
By Occhionero
I did. thanks Hatter. Suzy is cool. I am sure she will fix it.
By koffinduster
I nabbed a Creeper ed as well! woohoo
By gojikranz88
got my subscriber email about 1 minute before the regular email came through. guess that is better than some people but not a very large window to work with.

luckily I decided to save some money and stick with my original copy, but I hope they can work out the kinks before next drop I am planning to get.
By Bezulsqy
Why not add another post to this thread in honor of the (if I am counting correctly) EIGHT and NINTH variant of Creepshow!
There probably is going to be at least one person who will have all the variants. Please person: show us a picture of your Creepshow collection! I am curious to see if you have all the different colors on display or just have the records on a shelf so it looks like you have nine times the same record. Every which way is fine by me! As long as you are happy.
Don't get me wrong: it is a very good thing that this record remains in print.

Please add a TENTH variant in plain old black for Mateo!
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:Please add a TENTH variant in plain old black for Mateo!
Sheeeyyyit. Make the dang records any color you want. Heck, make 'em plaid for all I care. Just make them so it doesn't sound like I'm struggling to hear $40 worth of your shitty music through a clock radio speaker at the local Velcro testing facility.
By Mateo Sanboval
Is the packaging different on this repress or did the OG have a booklet, etc?
By Hatter313
packaging is identical to previous releases.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:packaging is identical to previous releases.
Copy that.