Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Dedicated discussion for Creepshow
By Whip Wilson
I've seen a few folks posting elsewhere on the internet about a Creepshow repress. Are there any details available yet (date, package, etc)?
By djinnocide
I've got several local friends who I know would be into buying this as they missed out on the first batch. Depending on whether or not there were any drastic changes to the packaging I might even consider double dipping. Creepshow is my favorite soundtrack and one can never have too much of one's favorite things.

Speaking of Creepshow, have their been any talks here of giving Creepshow 2 this same quality treatment?
By VinyLOST
I'm not sure which section to put this in, but this seemed appropriate.

I am in desperate search of the Waxwork release of "Creepshow" in the brown, and the white w/ blood splatter. I have 3 of the meteor S#!t Green,Ocean Blue, & the Grey with blood Splatter. I just need the other 2 to complete the 5 variants of the "Creepshow"release.

Can anyone help me please?

If I put this in the wrong section, I do apologize.
By waxworkrecords
There will be a repress of Creepshow. Same jacket and packaging, different vinyl.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=22042]There will be a repress of Creepshow. Same jacket and packaging, different vinyl.[/quote]Thanks for the update. Do you have a rough timeframe yet?
By bitewerks
I'm listening to Creepshow now on youtube & will most definitely be ordering a copy of the 2nd pressing along with Friday the 13th when it's out.

A repress of Re-Animator would be most welcome, too.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=23568]A repress of Re-Animator would be most welcome, too.
[/quote]They already tweeted that it was coming. A re-agent fluid filled record was teased, if I recall correctly. Sounds similar to the upcoming blood filled F13. No that that is a bad thing.
By VinyLOST
Guys head over to my sale in the "for sale" section, and check out my selection. There may be something there you want;)
By tim28212
Elusive Disc has Creepshow (blue and green) in stock for those interested. With July 4th coming up you can expect a 10% off sale soon.

Creepshow
By NMA
The last picture in the rotating banner (as shown below) tells about "The Creeper Edition" of Creepshow.

What is this all about?

Another upcoming version?

By digitalscreams
Please, can someone tell me when the new creepshow will be available? I don't want to miss out this time.
By digitalscreams
I so ****ing want that Creepshow. I need it now. Right now.
By noddy
I was just listening to my copy of Creepshow and I noticed that track 17 "Richard Watches Them Drown" is missing and the Prologue plays again in its place. What a drag..its a great cue.

I can't believe it took me this long to notice. Does anybody else have this problem?
By noddy
So...just me then?
By Deadite
No, not just you. Prologue plays twice on side A. Second to last track if i remember correctly.

By ninjaqutie
Next time I play mine, I'll take a look. :) I think I was busy when I played mine the first time (cooking dinner)
By deafmetal
Sold out everywhere it seems.
By voidhead
[quote=22042]There will be a repress of Creepshow. Same jacket and packaging, different vinyl.[/quote]
Will “Richard Watches Them Drown” be included?
By VinyLOST
While at MondoCon 2014, i was chilling at the Waxwork booth asking about "The Warriors", "Trick or Treat", & of course the "Creeper"edition of the upcoming re press of "Creepshow", and all they could really say is that this version was going to center more around the Creeper, so, I'm not sure what they mean unless more dialogue maybe??? who knows what Waxwork has up their sleeve???
By jschulja
Does that instagram post mean that this rerelease is coming out soon?? Sure do hope so!

Edit: I now see that that is the design of a t-shirt. Got my hopes up.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Yeah, but....that tee shirt is just UNBELIEVABLY great!!!
By voidhead
Will “Richard Watches Them Drown” be included?
By deafmetal
[quote=47690]Will “Richard Watches Them Drown” be included?[/quote]

The answer to this will determine if I pick up a repress and sell my original copy that is missing that cue.