Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
I would Just assume that it is the same music, and only the color of vinyl will change.
By waxworkrecords
There will be more music. But, you're right about the new colorway.
By deafmetal
@Waxwork - more music? Is that a typo? :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
@deaf -- I'm pretty sure it must be!
By Hatter313
hmmm, I'm about 5 minutes from there, i may swing by and see what they have in stock after work.
By Little Walter
I appreciate the heads up; I just bought a copy along with Jesus and Mary Chain's Psychocandy.
By dumaisaudio
Looks like the Creeper Edition is finally coming out this Friday.

By Bezulsqy
Good news. I was looking for an affordable waxwork version of Creepshow. This is looking really good. Happy to have the subscriber discount code!
By NMA
What exactly is the difference between this and the original release?
By Bezulsqy
Waxwork said that there would be more music and of course different colourway, but same jacket.
But what exactly is the difference I don't know :-)
By static14
WW mentioned on twitter that it will contain the track that was missing from the original pressing.
By Bezulsqy
And it includes a slipmat. For the people who are into that ;-)
By Aremagod
I can finally get an affordable copy of this since I missed the initial drop and I thought the cake variant looked the sharpest but that purple in this new one...
By deathwaltz
Slightly confused (doesn't take much ) so the original press was missing a track that was listed ? Or just missing a track from the overall score ?
By DISCOSUCKS...
A track ("Richard Watches Them Drown") was missing on the OG press, was listed on the sleeve but in fact the "Prologue" was repeated in it's place!

This is a bad one for peeps like me - I generally give a crap about double dipping on stuff unless there's something new (Halloween III for instance!) but my OCD is gonna kick in here cuz there IS something new, even though it's old...if you get me.

Gahh!
By Hatter313
yeah, the track listed as "Richard watches them drown" was accidentally a repeat of the main titles.

i didn't really notice until a few on here mentioned it.

Disco beat me to it :)
By static14
I emailed WW asking if they'd offer folks with the first pressing a chance to exchange their copy for a new one with the correct tracks and the answer was unfortunately no. I didn't expect a yes but figured it was worth a shot.
By tim28212
I'm glad I kept my original Varese Sarabande release.
By monsterworship
Tim the original doesn't help you with the missing track :)

But I kept my original varese.
My original Japanese Victor records
And I have 3 of the variants of the WW.

So one more isn't gonna hurt me.

I'm still confused as I haven't seen any official info that the missing/lost track will be included?
By static14
@monsterworship the missing track was confirmed to be on the repressing on twitter, and I also received email confirmation from WW as well. :)
By blastman
Any clues as to what time this will drop?
By Occhionero
Randomly...
I guess it will be in around 1 hour.
By Voodoo_Jim
its "usually" a random 11:00am Central time.